Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofuniam

Hahaha can’t wait for the new Hoover review! I too live in a 1 bedroom flat, similar size, although feels bigger as we have much less tat. Our Hoover was £20 off Amazon, does the job just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

It’s All Fake

Anyone else’s teeth on edge at the way he says ‘majority’? 😖

Oh I’ve got a new bespoke phrase.... scent of choice 🤨
Youse can youse ma new scent of choice in the majoriey of the colour blush pink as youse all know me well enough. So. Aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
So I see that a lot of the Glasgow grammers are joining forces to promote a brilliant Christmas charity, led by the one that had the recent window journey. Has set up a Just Giving page and the slogan "help a kid for a quid" and they all put it on their stories last night. So far so great and they've already exceeded their donations target.

But I can't help wondering why Melvin isn't a part of this, particularly as he's aw aboot Christmas and his following is bigger than the rest of them combined? Not invited or turned the invitation down? Or missed the call as his outbox is permanently "unindated"?
Waiting to see if he'll give it a shout out seeing as a few of his favourites are involved.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the idiots making ’stovies’ to Mario’s vile, bespoke recipe. 🤮 🤮

IBS thru the flairboards for the lot of them! So aye. Karmar on their asses. And a whole lot of shite 🤢 💩

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
So he’s now the proud owner of 2 hoovers, a handheld Pube sucker and a carpet cleaner? Never mind how they afford it, where the fuck do they store it? Surely the drinks trolley has to go now to fit the new cordless and the bloody Christmas tree??

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Looking back at Melvins Christmas tree from 5 years ago, I've concluded that he must be suffering from some kind of tree dysmorphia. I see a perfectly nice tree, don't know what he saw. He's done the tree equivalent of too much plastic surgery, Botox and fillers til we land on the pink abomination that was last year's effort.

He'll be congratulating himself on how far he's come on his tree jurnee as well 🤣🤣

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
I am not sure about Renfrewshire, but in Glasgow it is the council that hire the cleaners for Police Stations, so maybe this IS his dream joab because he now gets free haircuts being a cooncil employee an all?? 😂🤣

• Haha

It’s All Fake

Oh my god I just can’t with what he wrote 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Memories!! It means a lot now!! From WHAT???? You spent an afternoon in your flat gluing some wood and plastic tat to the cardboard 🤣🤣 Jesus he’s addictive 🤣

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
If he needs fresh air maybe he should just open a window? It’s not hard, you pull the handle and push or pull. Bless him, he would rather go out in his leggings and fake Goochies than open a window.
What he really means is, I want to go to B&M and try one last time for the glass pumpkin. 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
There was a perfect centrepiece in home bargains for £6.99. Very similar to the one he's made but nicer. And cheaper. And more sturdy. Less shit. Less crap. Did I mention its also nicer?

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
“A dae aw ma touch-points twice a week, aye so ah dae thum aw the time”

WTF 😳 touch points? I am thinking he is getting the bespoke phrase of “touch-points” fae his new joab. My work have employed more cleaners to come and do extra cleaning of all touch points though-out the day. However, I work in a school where hundreds of kids with manky hands touch said points throughout the day - not in a polly pocket flat with 2 grown men.

So aye, lovin the touch point chat Marion. Another phrase to add to the list

• Haha

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies
I was in ma ain lane so much last night that I missed a new thread being made. Iv got ma hoosecoat on and I’m getting comfy with some criss and joose to enjoy this new dayn of dawn thread.
Mwah mwah mwah

• Haha