Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cagayu

VIP Member
Ugh. I’m going to have to listen to that drivel tomorrow. Too late for a mario Marathon. Plus I don’t want John Leslie to turn up in my dreams

I can’t look away from the disgusting chapped lips 🤢
Not a great recommendation for that white stuff lip balm that’s his abzolooot staple

• Haha
Reactions: 21

weebee

The Dyson hairdryer will always get me. He could literally towel dry his hair 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
A breakthrough at last, ma lovelies! 👏🏻👏🏻 Ma joab is jist ma joab, ma lovelies, it diznae matter where ah work 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️ Aye it fuckin’ does, Meirdre, and we won’t stop until we know the location, your job title & your shift pattern 😂 There could be some tremendous material for Tattle to accompany the discovery 😂 I’ve been chortling away at this thread tonight 😂 He’s such a tit 😂
Which tattler is going to get themselves arrested so we can get more info, hopefully puke everywhere, so our Mario has to wipe around it.

• Haha

It’s All Fake

I love you lot on this thread but I can’t stand to watch that stupid fucking wee bastard any more. What an absolute dick he is.
It’s been fun, take care all 👋🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Oh ffs my brain feels like a pinball getting battered aw roads watching that. Still not finished. So Mario can go all night apparantly 😛 Anyone else pick up he sounds like he’s still thinking about getting another cat???
Oh! His brother always seemed popular at sociable at school. I don’t know why he bangs on about coming out being all strange & new for him and his parents when his brother had been through it before him.
I would love to know the name of the guy was he was feart of 🤣

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
The pink fairy with his name on has done me. I am DONE.

is it just me ...but usually when people have a Xmas decoration with someone’s name on it it’s usually in memory. You know like someone has passed away.

or maybe for a babies1st Xmas.

I have never know someone to buy Xmas decorations dedicated to themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just can’t cope. You are right Mario it is Xmas and you are the gift that just fucking keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

JeepersPeepers

Ha ha I’ve got a few home bargains local to me and they’ve got loads of these candy canes AND ive got them in red and pink, how d’ya like them apples Mazda and nope I’ll not be letting him know or sending him any, just for spite, mmeeeoowww 🤣🤭🤭🤭
Im notthat far away (train journey) and I almost want to message him and say my local have them in even though I have no idea if they do, just to wind him up. A’hm in ma ain lane like that and so forth.

• Haha
How was that 5 days of stress...was it because the trees taller than him n he couldn’t get a ladder big enuf to reach the top!!!! See the febreeze is still takin pride of place 🤨

• Haha

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
This was my friend who messaged me this x
This reminds me of a lad I worked with in Retail years back. His name was Anthony and he had proper delusions of grandeur. He used to tell wildly exaggerated versions of the truth to impress us all, unaware that we were snickering behind our hands, clutching our hooters when he wasn’t looking.

He had a degree in Performing Arts and on the day he handed in his notice at the shop, he told us he’d landed his “dream joab” in Greece 🇬🇷 working as a dancer with some lucrative and highly sought after talent agency. It actually turned out that he’d been cast as a backing dancer in some low-rent local production of Grease the musical somewhere in the Midlands 😒 I bumped into him a few years later working as a personal shopper in Selfridges and calling himself “Anton”.

Pointless story ma lovelies but the thought of Marion telling his colleagues that Deek is in the polis 👮🏻‍♂️ when he’s actually a Security Guard in M&S reminded me of it 💎 Back to ma ain lane now and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart

SamB1991

Hi ma lovelies, made it to the end! He cannae believe the immense pressure that has been bespowed upon him 😂😂 did anyone else make it through and realise that he never really answered any questions, just spoke utter shite! Except the one about his joab, back in yer ain lanes everyone, that’s no for Instagram! He can wahful some amount of pish! ❤🥔❤

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Christmas is here and it's here to stay 🤔 I thought Christmas was one day on the 25th of December??

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Looks like crisps? Another bespoke storage solution. Also, if Maz did have a bath you can be certain he’d have a bath tray filled to the brim with endless tat.
Karmar on our asses, crissss not crisps! 😳

I think he likes to make out hes a grateful wee housewife and deek is the provider. It's all bullshit for the gram!
I highly doubt Derek would have bought a new hoover for Mario. Surely if he was on the phone to Shark you would at least wait to see what they say rather than just buying a new hoover. So he'll have 2 plus his wee handheld pube guzzler in his tiny flat?! Jesus 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
God love him, he reminds me of Mr Bean, when he fills the stockings for him and his teddy and then acts all surprised when he opens it on Christmas morning. That'll be Mario and Derek opening their Christmas eve boxes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20