Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henny Penny

VIP Member
My dear lovelies, where our Mairo is concerned nothing is plain sailing.

The most mundane things will have him howling.

Sensitive skin doesn’t exist when he dolls him self up as a pumpkin.

to nights the night he will zoom the Fam, I’m sure he will fill them in on all his fans.

The big question is will Mario grace us with a scene fit for Glee?

I guess my lovelies we will just have to wait and see ....
‘Sensitive skin doesn’t exist when he dolls himself up as a pumpkin!!’ 😂😂 howling!! 😂😂

sensitive skin my arse!!!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

WookieCookie

If, and it's a massive if, deek bought him a new Hoover as "a surprise" ( which he is implying) he has went so far down in my estimations! I'm guessing marion had a meltdown and demanded a new one! Where the actual fuck do they get their money? It baffles me! Oh and two hoovers for a one bedroom flat??
Wee Derek must be best pals with the provvy wuman so aye mwah mwah mwah 💎

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
Happy Friday Ma Lovelies!

Let’s have a bit of a guessing game - wit dae youse aw think Marion has prepped for dinner tonight? Al start - Chicken Kiev’s, frozen veg and baby potatoes.

P.S. Who fucking cares about his itinerary today?
Chicken Kiev!
Frozen veg!
Baby potatoes!
*fixed it for you 🥔❤

I think he might have
Salt and pepper chips!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
The crafting has begun. I think he’s got dried cat turd and a glue gun, can’t wait to see what it is!

• Haha

D2theyawn

lads I’m laid up in my Bedfordshire with a kidney infection. You trolling tattle bastards have given me a right chuckle tonight (and extra pain from it). I couldn’t bare watching the wee scrotes stories today or yesterday, he was making my blood boil. Oanyway am away back intae ma ain lane and so forth. Hopefully my spine won’t feel so fucking shite tomorrow ma luvlies, am ready for amputating myself from the bellybutton doon! 🥔🔥

• Heart
  • Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
I've listened to many a weather report in my life, but I've never once heard the expression "high bawbag winds"

Does he mean that's where the wind tickles or its bollocks that its so windy?

Pedestrians in Paisley best be staying upwind of Melvins derriere today.

• Haha
  • Sick

WookieCookie

Hey Melvinio your flowers aren't an exclusive gift. I saw the exact same flowers getting gifted from that carpet company to another account. So aye if didn't go unnoticed and so on and so forth. Hes such a patronising wee fanny sometimes

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Personal preference tae their own🙄🙄🙄🙄!!! The fact he also describes the setup as “simple” 😑 if that’s simple, I’d hate to see busy!

The boxes underneath his tree put me in mind of a box you’d get for someone’s ashes. Not a good look.
Those boxes make the fluffy tree skirt look like a massive hairy pink minge!

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
His joab is his joab and nothing to do with his instagram so there's no need to tell his lovelies what it is.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’ve just treatit masel to Mario’s stories after a full day of work so I can pay ma full rent.

Laughing so much at him saying how sturdy the wreath of nightmares is and as soon as he touched it with his strangler fingers it lifts clean off the cardboard! 😂

• Haha

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
That’s definitely gotta be a wind up 🙈 the fact that he’s so chuffed with it as well he really has the biggest ego ever 😂

If that was any normal person and they’d seen that someone had framed their DMs they’d think they were a right creepy bastard 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just been catching up on the million dots. Can someone decipher this?! ‘The initials to Andover’ Mario you ok hun?
CC7365A3-D525-4B56-A3E6-63FD40D137BC.jpeg

Also on his latest stories where he’s wittering on about the hunners o messages in his outbox about his tree, sounds like his #kindlygifted teeth are falling out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DilysMcGillis

Ma lovely fear not Mazza is in the process of erecting Marios Xmas grotto. All that sparkles will be shoved in our faces soon enough. Nobody can compete with his tack tastic Xmas, youuu must stay in ye own lane no debates we will be in for a shocker soon enough.

How many mirrors does this man have. 🧐
I’m not sure the image of Marion erecting anything is one that we’d want, need or like, ma lovelie 🤢 Maybe don’t mention Marion & erections in the same sentence again. Ever. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick