Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I'd give a leg to see him write customers names on cups, imagine the spelling.
Whatever the name was, he would just write Mario in his special wax melt label way. 😉

So ma lovelies last night I had a dream about oor Marion 🤢. He was in the big brother house, and he was shuffling around in his hoosecoat, and he had Beggy Becky and THM in there with him, as well as inexplicably John Leslie 😳.
I am clearly spending wayyyyyy too much time on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Do you know what pisses me off about all this? It's all for the gram.it was either last Christmas or the Christmas before when he revealed he doesn't really do Christmas and he doesn't go ott as he doesn't enjoy it as he's usually ill. So said he just doesn't bother. Gains a following and suddenly now he's always been ott at Christmas and loves it and never shuts up about it. Fickle cuntaroony.

Oh and at the time he said it annoyed him the way people went on and on about Christmas and it's just not for him...... Then next breath he started Christmas shopping in October. This was last year actually!pretty sure it was
All that working in retail quashed his christmas spirit and turned him into a grinch, in the colour coral, in the scent IBS.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
just laughing at the fact Mrs Hinch commented lip balms on his what should I bring out 🤣

taking a trip down memory lane -
Remember before COVID When Mario was doing all he could to try and meet up with Hinch because they are Bessies 🤣

Hinch was clearly dodging and then there was some evet where loads of cleaning “influencers”were invited, and Mario wasn’t 🤣
Himch made a surprise appearance (Paid obvs because she does nothing out the goodness of her heart)

I just remember Mario trying to pretend like he couldn’t make it and would meat up with “soph” soon.

bet she is glad COVID happen lad to get him off her back 🤣

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
He’s spunked his Christmas reveal too early. He will be raging in weeks to come when the rest of Instagram is doing it and he has no content to join in 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Cagayu

VIP Member
Starbucks Linwood Drive Thru Facebook page. The more I look the more I think I’ve imagined it 😂
The post from earlier tonight.
the eyebrows are too natural but it does look similar to him. We will find you Melvin

DCEDC271-9548-437E-8512-B27354278232.jpeg
4FF96642-0AAB-448A-B457-63F3CE6B57D3.jpeg

mmmm... what would he need a cleaner for eh eh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
So waking at 3am last few mornings has been fun ! Nearly had a heart attack when I see the billion story dots. I skipped through a lot of them , couldn’t deal with the waffling but my god he talks a load of bull.

Firstly Mario you are never going to give up insta you love attention to much, and you only said that so your marioninions will message you begging you to stay. All in the name of stroking that big fat ego of yours. You then go on to say you don’t know how to make things happen and don’t have a team around you ! Which shows you are trying Mario to be a influencer and by all accounts failing. So stop pretending this is just something you will give up when you are so desperate to be the next hinch 🤣Also it’s very obvious you don’t have a team around you ! why the fuck would you? What would they do hold your “house coat” why you mop the flairs 🤣

The only reason People are so interested in your job is because you decided to go on Instagram , during a pandemic, where people are losing their jobs every day and gloat that companies were reaching out to you offering jobs ,and you landed your dream job. All a fucking lie of course but it shows what a arrogant self absorbed wee toad you are.

Mario you reak bitchiness so time say oh I don’t have drama on here i just unfollow accounts I don’t like . Seriously ! clearly trying to draw attention to something or someone there. If you don’t do drama why even addresss tha question.

Mario you clearly try to cling to other accounts and if they don’t engage or stroke your ego you unfollow you twat 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I'm still a bit of a Marion virgin so sorry for the questions but why the fuck has he put his Christmas Tree up in bloody November?

Derek must feel like he is on the Krypton Factor when he is stoned off his face trying to find his way to the kitchen.
Content. He'd set fire to Derek for content.

Is it possible he's doing community service at the polis station? 😁 👮🎄
I need more details, keep me occupied until trump starts rage tweeting again.

• Haha

Citygirlgonecountry

Mario... for the love of god, please have a clear out. I'm getting anxiety just looking at every nook and cranny crammed with stuff. It must feel so suffocating. I literally couldnt sleep in that bedroom. Invest in some decent built in wardrobe/cupboards then all you need is a bed and bedside table. Wall mount your telly. It honestly freaks me out how much stuff is in there. And now the living room chair 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Mario, when Derek tells him NO MORE STUFF IN MA HOOSE

• Haha
  • Heart

Followthey

“It doesnae go unnoticed” what does he even mean? It was meant to be noticed, so you’ll promote it. That’s why they sent it to lots of you for free 🙈

Also when the postman dropped that off, did he interrupt Marion having a power wank? He was awfully out of breath for someone who doesn’t having running up a flight of stairs to blame

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
The 9foot Garland which has been bespokly remodelled to fit the tap of the winday this year instead of the fireplace is my fave part. Can see it all collapsing down very soon. And did he say his sister came to help him? Hope you weren’t breaking rules and having Crystal in your wee flat all in the name of the 9 foot Garland!

• Haha