Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justlurkingaround

Hahaha that boujee bespoke ava may box thats nowa staple in his livinroom 😂!! Maybe oor marion will dress that up aw pink n boujee to match his christmas livinroom 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I think this talk of lack of hair needs a reminder of the bald patch gif. I'm laughing just thinking of it.

• Haha

7rrjrf7

Yep! That she did - quite a skill if you ask me!
Did she also go into Home Bargains and manage to squirt Zoflora all over her face and end up in A&E? That’s the only time I’ve watched her stories and what a drama! She seems like a proper idiot
[/QUOTE

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Did she also go into Home Bargains and manage to squirt Zoflora all over her face and end up in A&E? That’s the only time I’ve watched her stories and what a drama! She seems like a proper idiot
How .....just how ?...... this hunch mania really has surfaced some odd people 🤣

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I made it through. I feel like I should have been taking notes though, it was information overload without actually giving away much information, just waafel. And he only answered about 3 or 4 questions even though he was sent thousands, so aye.
Basically he didn't like school, girls picked on him. Instagram isn't what he thought it would be, too much pressure and not enough💰💰💰💰💰.
Well boo fucking hoo for poor Marion! 🙄 😂 He's such a jealous, ungrateful bitch, isn't he? 😡 Tries to act all smug saying he won't be on the 'gram forever when you know he'd lap up another 5 years if he could get money-raking deals and Insta fame.

Go to her joab and take your heed of 5 hairs from your arse, Melv! 😒

I had to block him. I was gutted as I had really liked him but him and his partner went on holiday (I think maybe june and maybe Greece but cant quite remember) and his stories were party central. I was fuming at the times as restrictions were still in place not to be with other households. To be fair to him he was apologetic but to was so insensitive at the time!
Oh that's wrong! 😡 I can't tolerate that! 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Some of the old posts about this suggested derek was claiming he was living on his own. Not sure if it effected benefits.
If the flat is council the rent will be next to nothing anyway I best most of their income is disposable. Honestly I wish I could get a council property it would be a fraction of what I pay in private rent 😭 at this rate I’ll be 60 before I can afford to buy 🤣

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
The time it took to reply to that message he could have done a quick story for her!
Get yourself a wee Cameo account Mazza.
That’s if you could handle the pressure ma lovelie! 🤣

• Haha