Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giselle

Chatty Member
The police cleaning job makes sense why he hasn’t gobbed off on insta about it (apart from the fact it isn’t really his dream job)

he probs had to sign a confidentiality disclosure agreement. If you clean in any security or government buildings that usually is the case.

Also could you imagine Mario being like yeah I clean the local Bobby station and getting targeted by criminals and blackmailed for his tinsel tat to dish dirt on the police etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He would never have been head hunted for that tho 🤥💩🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Like @Badaboom says, Deek certainly may have been security when he left the Army.
In M&S, could he now be warehouse security, opening the gate for the trucks an such like?

Babooshka

ah hope yer feeling better hen! Sounds like you had a terrible time being no weel and then to suffer further misery at the maid antics on the gram. Ah been no weel masel, wee kidney infection ma luvlie, no the normal kind though, this is a boujie rare bespoke kidney infection that’s never been discovered before! In actual fact it’s so rare and bespoke that the doaktors are going to be taking swabs from Chernobyl, sorry a mean marians flat to blast me with the chemicals to see if they cure it. Ahm sure it’ll be fine though ma luvlie ahm just soldiering through it the best I can on this dayn of dawn. It’ll no be long until the maid posting ma photie oan his Grid asking for donations to his go fund me. Ahm share of it.Oanyhow ma luvlie I hope you’ve fully recovered and feel free to post this wee message oan yer grid to show how we’re aw concerned aboot ye. Spine bright hen 🥔
Awe thanks ma lovelie. I’m feeling much better. Sounds like that bespoke and rare kidney infection could definitely be cured by the concoction of rare and bespoke chemicals skooshed aboot our marions hoose. I’m rooting for ye. It’ll no be long till your pissing, pain free, like a breadwinning racehorse ma lovelie. 💎💎💎💎

im gonnae be oot and aboot this weekend in Marions patch buying bits. I’ll keep a wee eye oot fur him and Keep you all updated. I’m gonnae spine bright this weekend mwah mwah mwah 💋💋💋💋💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
His brother seems to be able to string his words together slightly better than oor Marion! 😂😂
yeah, i thought the same! Fair play to him- at least he's not fannyimg about making up
his own language (and failing miserably)! and at least his passion is for something more than wax melts.
[/QUOTE]
He seems to have done pretty well for himself in an industry that isn’t easy to sustain a career in.

I just find it so odd Mario always talks about his sister and not his bro. I sense family drama. 🐸 ☕

Just wait for Maria to reference wee Johnny now 😆.
I dinnae talk aboot our Johnny as he's in his ain lane, so aye. Spining bright on his jurnee and so forth. We all have our ain dream joabs and thats the way it is ma lovelies 💎🥔❤
If he mentions his bro we know he is defo snooping here lol

maybe it’s his bro who came on and mentioned himself 🤣 maybe he is sick of the little bro acting like he don’t exist 🐸☕

Content. He'd set fire to Derek for content.

Is it possible he's doing community service at the polis station? 😁 👮🎄
I need more details, keep me occupied until trump starts rage tweeting again.
I love you you’re hilarious 😆
All that tat will be covered in stoor by the time December actually comes around, never mind Christmas itself.
the way he wipes around stuff too the house will set on fire with all the dust his colour of clear cable ties will collect, along with all his other decorations. And so forth . So aye.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Starbucks Linwood Drive Thru Facebook page. The more I look the more I think I’ve imagined it 😂
The post from earlier tonight.
I see where you’re coming from but he does look far too tall and I’m not getting Mario strangler finger vibes so I don’t think it’s him. 😔
Keep up the detective work ma lovelie

• Haha
🤨 so he’s got a Hoover for each of his carpeted rooms? Hall, bedroom and living room. Shark, cordless shark and carpet cleaner thing

He eventually had to buy it (making out Derek got it for him) after he realised Shark weren't gifting him one like they did other influencers💅💅

Last edited:
  • Haha

DilysMcGillis

No ma lovelie. It was his 2018 tree that was cast off. Enjoy the gender reveal for the last time, cos he's "so doing traditional" next year, meaning his newly acquired gonks, nutcracker soldiers and Bigfoots fluffy socks will not fit with the 2021 feem 😄😄😄
**freem, ma lovelie, freem

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
No ma lovelie. It was his 2018 tree that was cast off. Enjoy the gender reveal for the last time, cos he's "so doing traditional" next year, meaning his newly acquired gonks, nutcracker soldiers and Bigfoots fluffy socks will not fit with the 2021 feem 😄😄😄
That’s ok ma lovely Bernadette has already put a bid in for Marion bespoke cast offs x

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
I remember last year his Christmas decs went up sometime in November and him pontificating that this was because Dezza and him both worked in retail and they would be far too busy in December with their joabs. I don't think the rush this year will be job related though.

He'll end up sick of the sight of it all and I can see him taking everything down on Dec 27th.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
I bet other companies hate it when idiots call their vacuums 'Hoovers'.

Fucking imbecile.

• Haha

Mrshinchnot

How many times are our eyes gonna get horrified seeing that tree on his stories, bet the cats bk in the cupboard fed up with his Christmas shite already 😂

• Haha