Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Oh m8 it is a centrepiece! I'm shawked!! 😂 It's so wonky and nasty. I'm screaming. Wtaf he won't be able to fit any crisss joosss or taparse on the table with that on. And £30 fucking hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘A no wit sharing a business oan ma page can do for a business’ he’s so full of himself. And so forth.
They are pretty flowers, wasted oan him - where’s he going to put them? In the middle of his tapas table inside the monstrosity that is his Christmas centrepiece??

Edit - he’s keeping them they’re on that fucking chair isn’t he?

• Haha

haveuseenmyfriendbert

Well...its defo Police Scotland....not Mill Street or Helen St.... its a building called Osprey House in Paisley....Still to find out if he's cleaning.... I feel unburdened and right back in ma lane.
I’ve been for a few meetings in that building, which Police Scotland were hosting. I believe it’s all support staff / business functions. As far as I know nothing that would be entry level so I doubt he’d be employed by them. Maybe facilities management for the building though 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m now trying to think who I know well enough there that I could casually quiz 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

Cherry_1

Hello ma bespoke, boujee lovelies. How are ya aw? Still staying in yer ain lanes a hope. So anywiyyy I’m back just in time for maid Marion’s borrower grotto, full of everything glittery, plush, and boujee so aye

• Haha
  • Heart

Cunnyfunt1

Does Mario have his own bespoke colour? Plush pink? I’m sure it was blush pink last time I checked but he does like in a bespoke plush palace so sounds about right he would have his own shade of pink.

His Christmas decorations and tree looks like it’s belongs in a 5 year old girls bedroom.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Melvins only holding onto that chair from the lounge cos it came from Next and is therefore boujee. It's one of the few pieces he owns that hasn't been supplied by Dan-yell or come from B&M. The fact it serves no purpose other than taking up space is irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
They are in a world of their own - now is not the time to be boasting about buying unnecessary expensive tat. They have 3 Hoover's for 4 rooms!! There's no way they will ever be able to buy a house they squander money constantly I used to feel sorry for Derek but they are obviously both as bad as each other x
My guess is Mario called shark in an attempt to get a freebie. “ hello ma lovely this is the one and only cleaning with Mario. I’m calling for my free hoover please” when they told him to do one he threw a strop and Derek purchased a new one to shut him the fuck up so he can watch the football in peace.

And someone should tell Mario to stop running over the fucking wires while hoovering 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
"I've been shouting them on since they first came on the map"
The map? Very bespoke coordinate are oor Fabulosa!

• Haha
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I dont know how he sticks having a cat litter tray in that tiny flat too.
My cat had an operation and she isn't allowed out for 4 weeks.
Ive had to get a shit tray for her and I swear I can smell it every time I come into the house. I empty it every day, hose it out in the garden and refill it.
How does he even clean Rayns? He must have to clean it in the shower

• Sick
  • Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Lads, I've just had to rescue this thread from page 2. Do you think Chief Superintendent Melvin McFright has managed to exercise his bespoke plod powers on Tattle to make this drop off page 1?

• Haha
  • Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Is Derek a security guard at M&S? I thought he did the shelf stacking? He's tiny for a start. Too much info for one day ma lovelies.

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies

I am spectacularly underwhelmed by marions grand unveiling, 5 days to put that together???

way he’s been going on about it I was expecting a rival for selfridges in a boujee bespoke flat.....

nae debates

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
He's quiet today. With the exception of the wreath on the inside of the front door, Christmas decs were contained to just the lounge last year.
I think he'll have Christmas explode through the whole flat this year. Just like his IBS, it'll be through the roof and the flairboards.

I'm so exciteeeeeeeeeeed 🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cagayu

VIP Member
Hello my lovelies on the wreath and at the top of the tree. What a fucking narcissist!

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I was approaching the Clyde tunnel today and the road marking says get into lane. I got into my ain lain and I stayed in it 🤣

• Haha