Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
The UK is in lockdown for at least a month, probably going to be three months, Mario has a new job, well Mario hun, last in first out. Wtaf are they thinking. Everyone I know is worried about the health of their loved ones, their job. Not Mario though, let's put the tree up two months before the day and order an expensive hoover he doesn't need. He makes my head hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I just want to know where his plug and chain is 🧐 is this a bespoke hole 🕳
Ma lovely I think we all just need to be grateful he doesn’t have a bath tub. Could you imagine the bespoke bath sessions we would be subjected to - Mario soaking with bespoke Ava May bath bombs, his little rubby ducky bobbing along , and wee Derek scrubbing his back.

maybe Mario had one to many gins one night from his bespoke drink trolley and tried to take a bath in the sink, so Derek had to remove the plugs to prevent it happening again .

• Haha
  • Sick

NOID-phal

VIP Member
What has the baby jesus done to deserve Mario's Christmas decorations. Incorrect spelling on his tree topper has finished me. So holy and special. My head is full of the US election, I'd like to stop looking at twitter, but my brain won't let me. Sort of half feel Mario should be mounting legal challenges to our opinions on his taste in decorations. Sad! He's won bigly if you count his own opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cunnyfunt1

You would think he was given an Oscar but wait naw it’s a cpl of free bottles of fabulousa. But he has supported them right since they came on the Map?!? And he loves the Christmas smelling one even though last month he said he hated that smell and doesn’t like the smell of cinnamon it’s amazing how stuff smells diff when it’s free. Some on should gift him a dictionary and thesaurus for crimbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
‘this is mine and dereks favourite Christmas movie - the polar express’
grow the fuck up!!

something I watched with my kids when they were 6 & 8 ! Get in your pjs and hop on down onto the polar express in your xxs pjs from primark you wee bobbly nosed hobbit!

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Oooooowwaaaahhh move over Margo am the new queen of Scottish Insta now, I asked you for a shoutout and you said naw so your ibs arse is oot the window. This is my patch now , am the mammy x
By the by you’re no boujie enough to get an invite to my charity bash so fuck off back to B&M Dorothy.
Love and slabbers, big buckled teef Sean xxx
P.s. my #gifted bed is mair classy than yours 🖕🏻

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Interested to see how he's going to shoehorn the Christmas tree in this year since he's got even less floorspace to work with this year. Could be the reason he's restrained himself from putting it up today, cos it'll take the week to work out the floorplan.

• Haha

It’s All Fake

Another golden nugget from last night. "I've got a mooth. I can honnell (handle)masel"

Melvin going full tilt at attempting to tear strips off someone could go one of two ways (or his attempt at this expression, "could go wan way wae me").

1. His bespoke and boujee mastery of the language means that you would only be able to tell he was unhappy with you by the expression on his face and the tone of his voice. With the exception of a few expletives, the rest would be unintelligible. Result: you would be unable to feel properly chastened or be able to respond as you would legitimately have no idea what had just been levelled at you.

2. When sufficiently angered, Melvin would rant in a pitch detectable only to the blind Nikita dugs of the world. Result: you would be unable to feel properly chastened or be able to respond as you would legitimately have no idea what had just been levelled at you.

Bawbag.
He’s the kind of arsehole you’d stand up to and he’s start crying. None of this I can look after masel bullshit. You could knock him over with a feather. All this I don’t care crap is a front. He’s an insecure idiot who tries to big himself up but fails absolutely miserably 😂
Sorry, it’s too early for marionisims and I still can’t bring masel to watch the dots 😖

• Haha

Tofuniam

My favourite part is he is so touched that they think so highly of him.... oh, and I almost forgot, some people got engaged, no big deal, but more importantly our wee muffin is up high on his pedestal. Hope they have a Mario-tastic themed wedding 💎

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Ohh Marion you boujee wee twat, the flat gets smaller and smaller each time he shows us round I swear, it’s November, fuck the Christmas tree....
Hoarding with Marion 💎 stay bespoke ma lovelies nae debates

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Pissed myself when he said they do something similar ‘at the company’ Dunelm (did it come in the scent plastic and the colour brown, aye?) 😂🤣

Eight quid! eight quid for the sticks!! You know you can pick them up for free in the park, don’t you? Whit a red neck 😂
I know you think he would have picked the twig tip up from his obsession with Mrs hinch who often picks twigs and sticks them to cardboard.

Generalising here. But when did the uk become so Americanised? I feel like I’ve fell asleep and missed something in the last year? OTT for hallowen. Autumn tables. At this rate a new display will be needed every month to represent something. 🤣 January . Anti - Xmas display , February winter display so on and so forth , as our Mario would say 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
So, where has his massive shoe storage box thing gone then? Genuinely that flat gives me nightmares with how cluttered it is. Just stuff EVERYWHERE

• Haha