Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
5 days! 😲 l thought l was a fanny with making sure things look right, but he's took it to a whole new level.
I mean seriously, the size of his flat!🙄
99.99999% of that five days spent shoving things under the bed, in the attic, and I'm sad to say in Derek's wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just don’t get the whole putting tree up in November it’s way too early imo...u must be fed up looking at it come mid December where’s the fun and enjoyment of it all...

• Heart

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I made it through. I feel like I should have been taking notes though, it was information overload without actually giving away much information, just waafel. And he only answered about 3 or 4 questions even though he was sent thousands, so aye.
Basically he didn't like school, girls picked on him. Instagram isn't what he thought it would be, too much pressure and not enough💰💰💰💰💰.

• Haha

DilysMcGillis

Oi oi, Lads, this is a public service announcement: The glue gun is out. I repeat, THE GLUE GUN IS OUT! This is not a drill 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Don’t forget the world only revolves around Marion 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
That was hellish! I am sure he only did that to torture us Tattlers!! I skipped over more than I watched.
He’s going but he’s staying right here.
He goes in a tangent instead of off on one.
He loves Insta but he hates it.
The list goes on but i’d have a stroke if I continued!!

Heid’s burstin 🙈

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201101-130834_Asda.jpg

Spotted in Asda.... Monzolidinas new job is the reinvention of waffles aka waf fulls 😂

Fanny face trying to boost his bespoke following, if I remember right he was pictured with a kid on his IG and the same pic featured further down but the kid had a different name, am I imagining this ma luvlees?
Yes! He called the child two different names on two separate posts boasting about what an amazing person he is lol

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Abracadabra, here’s Ma wee boojie pin cushion centrepiss!
Just a wee sumat I conjured up!!!
Rayn,s gonna love it! Hope she shits in the middle of it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
The fact he plays with his hair at the back of his head 😂😂😭😭😭😭 Melvin, you do not have hair. Stop pretending like it’s luscious enough to twist your strangler fingers through!

Also, I don’t think anyone at any stage of their life or at any age is “ready to lose their sight” 🙄😑

• Haha

It’s All Fake

I can’t get past ‘terrified to youse it now’ Christ Mario!!!! it’s USE!!!!!! USE USE USE USE!!!! And why the f**k did I just watch him wipe around his flat 😫😔 I need to get a life I really do.

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Those were Derek’s carpets he had cleaned I think? Then he got the new ones after that.
Hahahaha they must have done such a good job he wanted new ones

Has anyone asked him what is job is yet?

Some poor innocent follower will ask him about his job and he will block them, assuming they are a tattler 🤣
oh shit. I asked him. I’m going to have to make a new account now aren’t I 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
The main thing ma lovelies is that Deek is ALIVE!! was beginning to think Marion had done him over in favour of the new carpet cleaner.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
In true Mario style, it’s hideous! How much more Christmas shite will he add to it before the big day? Even though he’s completely finished with Christmas shopping and buying nae mair decorations so aye 🤥

• Haha