Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does our favourite wee bawbag feel the need to use 2 words to describe a 1 word thing? It's a lorry or a truck - take your pick.

Takes me back to when he was debuting his sink basin. Just basin, Melvin. We knew where they went before instagram came along.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hawd the bus ma luvlies, i have identified the location of the pavement!!!! Im not sure if anyone else has guessed correctly but after thorough investigation on google maps street viewer, the pavement in question is Central Road in Paisley. See evidence attached. 🤣 This leads me to believe he is getting a bus to a Braehead (im sure they stop under that bridge, they used to) or possibly a Glasgow airport job but not sure in the current climate whether an airport job is a realistic suggestion. My bets are on Braehead :giggle:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hawd the bus ma luvlies, i have identified the location of the pavement!!!! Im not sure if anyone else has guessed correctly but after thorough investigation on google maps street viewer, the pavement in question is Central Road in Paisley. See evidence attached. 🤣 This leads me to believe he is getting a bus to a Braehead (im sure they stop under that bridge, they used to) or possibly a Glasgow airport job but not sure in the current climate whether an airport job is a realistic suggestion. My bets are on Braehead :giggle:
Don’t rule out an airport job..... remember how desperate he was for the drinks trolley, he needed it to practice being a trolley dolly!

Don’t rule out an airport job..... remember how desperate he was for the drinks trolley, he needed it to practice being a trolley dolly!
Well done with the detective work🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With it being his dream joab, i think a wee duty free number would be right up oor marions street. Perfume/makeup counter?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genius! So the bus that goes from Central Road goes to Clydebank or the Inchinnan Depot via the airport...
Braehead buses go from Smithhills Street so he wouldn't need to go through Central Road if going there direct from his flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Genius! So the bus that goes from Central Road goes to Clydebank or the Inchinnan Depot via the airport...
Braehead buses go from Smithhills Street so he wouldn't need to go through Central Road if going there direct from his flat.
This is amazing. You are a bunch of boujee spies who all need to start some sort of bespoke private detective agency. In your ain lane of course x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mwah mwah mwah 😘 🥔 🥰🥔😘🥔🥰🥔😘🥔. If the headhunted story is to be believed 🤥 then the only place that would even know oor Marigold exists would be M&S at Braeheed due to Deek working there. It would need to be shop floor stuff cos they are not gonna let him near words & numbers what with him being thick as shite. I feel a wee trip to Braeheed coming on 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really hope he doesn't read this and start putting red herrings in his stories to through us off the scent!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In his latest story he has tried to flag down a lorry instead of the bus 🤣 So a bus journeeeee is confirmed ma lovelies!
i think that's a load of shite. he has no content and has made that up to be amusing 🙄 and to throw in a wee bit of mystery about where he's headed when he'a out and about. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well done ma lovelie tattle hearts for you 🥔🥔 now spine bright like the detective diamond that you are 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love this GIF! There is so much going on! The teeth, the eyebrows, the nose, the five head, the tit tattoo! It really is a lot to take in!
Meirdre at her finest 😂hey I guess we all let ourselves go eventually , some sooner than others 💁

In his latest story he has tried to flag down a lorry instead of the bus 🤣 So a bus journeeeee is confirmed ma lovelies!
That involves a man working so you know that means? The moment he clocked that truck he probably threw his clothes off and started singing higher love. However. he'll say thay the wind blew his clothes off by accident and the trucker caught him in a state of undress while guffawing into his hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
If it’s retail or care he would working weekends and he’s been off every weekend since he started 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nhs has also opened at glasgow airport 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You genius! Well done! I went as far as the taxi rank and the other side but didn’t get under the bridge. I’m thinking he’s in Braehead or possibly Renfrew. I’ll have a look when in Braehead tomoro 💎

That’s what I’m thinking, maybe working with the covid testers at the airport?
He would be screaming that from the roof tops! Bumping his gums about how he is single handedly fighting the cause.

• Haha
Well done Tattle detectives for cracking the pavement mystery!
Can’t wait for another instalment of ‘things that never happened’ with our Mario.
The way he clutches his beak and honks with laughter really annoys me, he’s like a bespoke foghorn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.