Cleaning with Mario #22 karma on your arse and stovies out your arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be on the back shift if he’s just going to work...maybe had a late start coz hinchy book is out the day probably had to change his drawers a few times wi aww the excitement 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the heck has he got leggings on 😂
Can just imagine him prancing and spinning down the street buzzing out his wee nut cause he got a mention in grinches book
Hahaha, I could just picture him pirouetting down the street like Louis Spence🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The hinch says "he's a good egg" he is a bleeping rotten egg! Rotten to the core! The only egg about him is his head! His mask slips quite a bit but somehow people seem to forget, it's strange. He is a Bawbag.
I'm thinking he may work at an after school club with little kids, he's got on his leggings so he can play in the ball pit, where he feels most at home with the other baws! Seriously though, I think going by the time he's heading out, the comfy clothes, and his "dream joab" would perhaps be looking after wee kids, since he loves wains and so forth so aye, 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
C4B27C31-9372-428A-8C48-0CA798A3D2C3.jpeg
Aww don’t worry folks it will be in the bargain bin soon enough.
I actually took this picture in BnM this morning before I saw this! Another one of Mazza’s staypools at rock bottom price.... (still wouldn’t touch it with an extended windae brush pole 😛) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am speechless - of all the instagrammers who are actually worth a mention and she picks mario!! They really are two peas in a pod burger xx
I remember finding mario and he had only a few hundred followers,I loved him so much. I recall watching his stories back then and he said something about “apparently mrs hinch uses this but I don’t know who she is” at that time the grinch had around 150k , he had to of known who she was, I think he hated that she had so many followers. But then realised if he rides on her back and becomes her best friend she can make him big. He’s not as daft as yous think, he must of gained around 100k of his followers from her, I had to unfollow him last year, he wasn’t the same mario I followed, he has changed, and not for the better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Trust beaky to get a mention in the book. The over excited fanny what he is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Youse awl know he'll display the book on his tapassss table, open at the page that mentions him. He'll also buy his long suffering family a copy each. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What if baby Che's mum has gone back to work and Mario's new job is watching the baby and she is possibly on shift work hence the hours/days that he "works"??

Reactions: 5
Hahaha him in those bloody leggins 😂😂😭 sorry bespoke leggins coz his skins awfy sesituve ye know !! can see him the noo struttin doon the street givin it big licks while sayin hullo tae aw his lovelies an throwin in he goat a wee mention in his hinchys book oan page 282 incase naebudy knew .. aye so thats aboot it nuhin much else tae tell yez!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Youse awl know he'll display the book on his tapassss table, open at the page that mentions him. He'll also buy his long suffering family a copy each. 😁
He'll probably print it oot and frame it next to his WiFi password! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Nice to see Hinch has inspired monsoanado to put on his black leggings and walk the street himself without oooooor dezza holding his hand. Gwarrrrn Mazza keep spining bright ya wee bespoke dwarf. But mind an stai in yer ain lain or karmar will be on that ass before the new dayn of dawn 😁

• Haha
Shame he has done all his Christmas shopping really - what a perfect gift for everyone. That'll teach him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's got the biggest shout out he's ever going to get, from anyone, how does he make the most of this opportunity? What stunning fresh and funny content does he show his potential new followers... His feet, walking down a scruffy street. Oh. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I still can’t fathom the whole Hinch thing. He obviously gains from it but what does she get? Everything Hinch does is for a reason, it’s all calculated, I wonder if Gleam got her to chose five smaller accounts to focus on so when she gets called out she can show what she has done for others. Much though I dislike him (and I really do) I do feel a bit sorry for him when he gets a mention and he acts like they are actually friends, it’s is just a business transaction for her. I think ’lovely Hannah’ from Avaaa Maaaay is mixed up in it too, they are both using Mario for some gain but his ego doesn’t allow him to see it.

Also makes me laugh that his mention is just his insta handle (which he will not be able to change now) and no mention of his actual name, it’s almost as if she doesn’t see him as an actual person, just a useful commodity.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.