Cleaning with Mario #22 karma on your arse and stovies out your arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such a clout chasing wee fucker isn’t he 🙄
Hinch isn’t gonnae be sitting there in the bastard green room waiting to see if he’s shouted her out on the bleeping gram is she? Ffs Marion Give it up wee man you look like a knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
1E987943-5C37-41B6-A06D-0CC2B54A6454.jpeg

mario and Ryan imagined as Friday night dinner Jim and Wilson. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So, aye. I dreamt last night Mario was on a telly advert! I can’t remember the specifics but the words ‘smell the joooosssssss’ were uttered. I woke up in a right panic.😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I bet he secretly hates Mrs grinch and is well jealous of her “fame” pair of bellends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh good grief, Hinch has mentioned Mario in her crappy book. He will NEVER stop talking about this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I see the arse-licking shrimp only gets a bloody mention in ‘The Book’, (page 282, if ‘youse’ are interested). He’s as happy as a pig in shite and even more full of himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I am speechless - of all the instagrammers who are actually worth a mention and she picks mario!! They really are two peas in a pod burger xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ he’s like a dog with two dicks after being mentioned once 282 pages into the Hinch book 🙄 His poor work colleagues are never going to hear the end of it the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Holy bleeping bastards lads. His ego hasn’t just been stroked it’s been stroked and given a happy ending. duck my life brace yersels for his big egg heed to inflate even more. I wish he would just retire from the gram I can’t even hate watch him anymore he’s making me wanna pull my own chin hairs out 🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
We're gonna need a clean up on aisle 5 this afternoon ma lovelies!

How many speeeonjays will it take to mop up his wee stone-poke explosions :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Humbled is an odd choice of word for him as he’ll be anything but now he’s got the Hinch name drop in print.

Willing to run a sweepstake between now and Christmas about how many story frames will mention that he’s in the book.

I’m going to open up the count at 210.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the heck has he got leggings on 😂
Can just imagine him prancing and spinning down the street buzzing out his wee nut cause he got a mention in grinches book
He's walked over a pedestrian crossing in this video and there isn't one between his flat and his nearest train station, so this may rule out a new job in Glasgow city centre.

If he's headed the other way, he's either got a new joab within walking distance in Paisley or going for a Braehead / Silverburn shopping centre bus ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.