Cleaning with Mario #22 karma on your arse and stovies out your arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This little boujee beauty of a title is thanks to @blocknroll
Edited slightly so it wasn’t deleted for the sweary words - Cleaning with Mario #22 - karma on your arse and stovies out your arse

The wee shite still hasn’t let slip what the new job is yet and we are not fine about it. What we do know is that he only works about 4 hours a week so aye nothing else to tell yees

Spine bright ma lovelies
Mwah mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
😂😂😂 Happy Birthday Marion 😂😂😂 Dead ⚰ Trolled by his own sister 😂😂😂

Edited slightly so it wasn’t deleted for the sweary words - Cleaning with Mario #22 - karma on your arse and stovies out your arse

The wee shite still hasn’t let slip what the new job is yet and we are not fine about it. What we do know is that he only works about 4 hours a week so aye nothing else to tell yees

Spine bright ma lovelies
Mwah mwah mwah 💎
Karma through the roof & stovies through the flairboards, ma lovelie 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂 Happy Birthday Marion 😂😂😂 Dead ⚰ Trolled by his own sister 😂😂😂

Karma through the roof & stovies through the flairboards, ma lovelie 😂😂😂
I just zoomed in and laughed out loud.... Omg!! 😂😂

Spine bright ma lovelies
Mwah mwah mwah 💎
Love it!! 😂 I'm here, and my ass is firmly parked for more melodrama and gossip ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello ma lovelies. Just here on this new thread to remind youse aw that the happiest smile can hide the saddest face and so forth. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Spine bright ma lovelies
Mwah mwah mwah 💎
Mah lovelies ahh just cannae believe mah bougie wee title was picked!! Yoose just know this thread is my abzaloot stahpul on here and ahhhm jist so happy yur aw oan this jurnee wuf me 💎 💎 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Comes in all affronted cos ma rings lost its sparkle and ma blister hasn’t made me an ambassador of her crappy sprinkled buns.

I’d better have a cosy day and then go shopping for some staples.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello ma lovelies how ur we aw?!
Sitting on ma cinderblock sofa in my red tights waiting to find out what Mario’s ‘jist a joab’ is

💋 💋 💎 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Comes in all affronted cos ma rings lost its sparkle and ma blister hasn’t made me an ambassador of her crappy sprinkled buns.

This is what I’m picturing of you and your staples ma lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I’m surprised he’s no put her in a follow train they all seem to do yet!

Did that Sean guy get free teeth’s ???

Reactions: 3
Mornin ma lovelies, Av just popped in to spritz up the new thread with some fabreeze and make all the cushions look like massive minges, just like maself! Spine bright and don't let anyone dull your sparkle on this new dayn of dawn 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s sitting patiently waiting on his fellow narcissist hinchy coming on the tele....she’s not on till the last slot says it all really!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.