Cleaning with Mario #22 karma on your arse and stovies out your arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up!!!
Derek wears size extra small? How bleeping small is he? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚
Primark do come up large, I must say - I'm a size 10, but buy 8-10 in the tops and jumpers because the 12-14 would be too big, so aye! ๐Ÿ’Ž I cannae say about the men's, ah juss hope Derek doesn't crush his man bits aw Crissmas Eve.... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Primark do come up large, I must say - I'm a size 10, but buy 8-10 in the tops and jumpers because the 12-14 would be too big, so aye! ๐Ÿ’Ž I cannae say about the men's, ah juss hope Derek doesn't crush his man bits aw Crissmas Eve.... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I did wonder, then I see Mazda had got himself medium, I thought Jesus he is flattering himself ๐Ÿคฃ
Poor Derek, he is totally trapped by Marion and his fudge!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did wonder, then I see Mazda had got himself medium, I thought Jesus he is flattering himself ๐Ÿคฃ
Poor Derek, he is totally trapped by Marion and his fudge!
I don't think Melv has lost weight, how can he when he eats so many cakes and chocolates? ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿ˜‚ Derek is clinging on through the flairboards, hoping the fall (and remainder of the numpties latest IBS episode) will be less painful than living with Melv, but he keeps on pulling him back with the promise of his wee chipolata.... ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't think Melv has lost weight, how can he when he eats so many cakes and chocolates? ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿ˜‚ Derek is clinging on through the flairboards, hoping the fall (and remainder of the numpties latest IBS episode) will be less painful than living with Melv, but he keeps on pulling him back with the promise of his wee chipolata.... ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Fuxk me, didn't half wake this morning thinking could murder a full English brekkie with chipolatas ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think XS is the size clothing required for hobbits and borrowers in one bed flats in Paisley. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i love everything in that picture But the thought of my strawberry rubbing shoulders with my gherkin is next level giving me the boak. That is not an euphemism ๐Ÿ˜†
I know what you mean. Iโ€™ve seen these boxes and theyโ€™re gorgeous but I always wonder if the wee jars have been washed before being put next to cheese n meat. That gives me the fear cause I believe in my head that rats run around supermarkets at night pissing and shagging on everything. I wonโ€™t even drink out of a can unless Iโ€™ve washed it. I know Iโ€™ve put too much time and thought into rats nighttime rituals but ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Derek is tiny too! I remember seeing pics of them at Ava may party. Hobbit love

Heโ€™s bloody smaller than Mario!!!
B343307B-9DD3-46A2-A440-634EA055DBDB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The image of that button mushroom micro penis in those painted on joggies is enough to turn anyone straight, gave me the boak๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
Imagine giving your man a Christmas eve box with all that crap in it, he'd bounce it off your head and file for divorce.
Can't wait to see the decorating of said boxes ma lovlies, ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.