Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As he's said bling, rather than pure gawjus 1/10th carat diamond, I'm going with a silver ring, maybe plated with something, bespoke chips of zirconia in it. 😁 There's a jeweler in England sells that sort of crap, Warren James???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yes, I agree with you - some are OTT, other are just right and some are extortionately priced, but Marion's is ridiculous and looks like one from Claire's Accessories! 😂
Thats his new job, he bought it for himself with his staff discount in Claires then said it was from dezza.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As he's said bling, rather than pure gawjus 1/10th carat diamond, I'm going with a silver ring, maybe plated with something, bespoke chips of zirconia in it. 😁 There's a jeweler in England sells that sort of crap, Warren James???
That looks like a boujee Warren James gift bag. Quick look and I think it’s this bespoke ring here. It’s actually not unlike The style of my wedding ring 🤣🤣🤣
35FBED11-4773-4D13-BE1D-C433F4DCBF8E.png
5C68A990-C685-49EF-ACDA-6D8433629E04.png

Also, how wonky is his pinky finger 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That looks like a boujee Warren James gift bag. Quick look and I think it’s this bespoke ring here. It’s actually not unlike The style of my wedding ring 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 253989View attachment 253990
Oh shittttt.... I never noticed the bag! 👀 Some of their rings are nice, but that's too girly - come on, Deek! 🥴

My boyfriend bought me a lovely ring from Warren James about 2 years into our relationship (we've been together almost 4 years) and I treasure it. 🥰 It has tarnished so I don't wear it, but I still love it because he bought it for me, and it's in my memory box with all my birthday, anniversary and Christmas cards, safe. 😊 ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh shittttt.... I never noticed the bag! 👀 Some of their rings are nice, but that's too girly - come on, Deek! 🥴

My boyfriend bought me a lovely ring from Warren James about 2 years into our relationship (we've been together almost 4 years) and I treasure it. 🥰 It has tarnished so I don't wear it, but I still love it because he bought it for me, and it's in my memory box with all my birthday, anniversary and Christmas cards, safe. 😊 ♥
I wish I’d seen that - couldve saveD us a fortune 😂😂😂. I love their bangles etc but they are defo more costume that built to last.
It’s defo a woman’s ring. They’ve got some nice men’s ones - even with bling but obv not flashy enough for Marge 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right....WTAF?!? That’s an eternity ring Marion. I thought Rox but I think you guys are right and it’s Warren James.
Is that where he’s working and got a discount. Will we see both him and Deek at Braehead then??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Derek's a bit of a miser if that's the correct price for the ring.

I thought you spent at least 3 months wages on an engagement ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely a warren James special
Boujee bag for an extra £2.99 which derek needn’t have bothered purchasing as mario always have a stash of them, for when you know, you forget a gift

• Haha
Reactions: 19

But Marion’s already spent that on wax welts this quarter 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Thats his new job, he bought it for himself with his staff discount in Claires then said it was from dezza.
Right so is anyone up for meeting me in Braehead tomorrow to scout every single shop? 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But Marion’s already spent that on wax welts this quarter 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Right so is anyone up for meeting me in Braehead tomorrow to scout every single shop? 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Raging, i was there today 🤣 Didn’t see him in Primark, New Look, Boots, M&S or Poundland 😜 but he could’ve been hiding from all his hunners of fans.

Maybe he did on his first one (doubt it tho) that he wrecked with cleaning sh!t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s hilarious him showing that off why didn’t he hide the bag you can clarify tell it’s warren james the logo gave it away.....so aye smell the wealth🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Raging, i was there today 🤣 Didn’t see him in Primark, New Look, Boots, M&S or Poundland 😜 but he could’ve been hiding from all his hunners of fans.

Maybe he did on his first one (doubt it tho) that he wrecked with cleaning sh!t
We can agree a rota for next week to cover the sporadic shift pattern 👀👌🏼😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200924-205340.png

I needed a laugh here he is vintage Marion pre teeff🎃 journneey and Bally brows.....enjoy ma lovelies mwah mwah 💎💎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.