Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derek's a bit of a miser if that's the correct price for the ring.

I thought you spent at least 3 months wages on an engagement ring.
TBF he spent all that money on a ring-shaped hairdryer already! It would have been as useful as a ring as it is a hairdryer for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you mean Peter Simon on Ideal World? If so, I think he's hilarious! 😂😂
As soon as I read the words David Brent I knew you meant Peter Simon... 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I bought a watch off there and he saw my name and town scroll across he said hello and said cos it’s close to where he lived. Shitiest claim to fame ever! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The ring must be so cheap which is why he had to stick a filter on it to make it sparkle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As soon as I read the words David Brent I knew you meant Peter Simon... 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I bought a watch off there and he saw my name and town scroll across he said hello and said cos it’s close to where he lived. Shitiest claim to fame ever! 🤪
Haha, that's great!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t Peter Simon used to present a children’s programme back in the day? With slime? Or have I just made that up 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s days like this though where I it’s clear that wee stoned Dezzas generosity is being taken advantage of by that demanding work shy 3 haired gob shite. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deek probably asked to look at engagement rings and the assistant brought ladies rings out to show him. Embarrassed, Deek just bought one and left.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The 50p engagement ring has killed me. 😁 🥔♥
I hope we are building up to a big reveal of a rubbish job. You know that winter/santa theme park, that was just a muddy field, crap land a few years ago. Hopefully he's santa somewhere like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how Derek treats Marion quite often. If Marion were to be equally as thoughtful and generous to derek I’m sure we would hear about it. Tight arsed wee scrote. Easter eggs don’t could as birthday presents either marlon!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I’ve had dearer rings outta Zara! But god love wee deek for the effort. It’s more than the maid deserves

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I’ve had dearer rings outta Zara! But god love wee deek for the effort. It’s more than the maid deserves
Any time Mazda claims it’s a “treat from Derek” I think it’s bullshit. Dezza doesn’t seem to want for much so I can’t imagine him going out his way to buy (even more) tat for Mario! I think Mario orders away, puts it on Derek’s credit card and claims it’s a gift 🧐

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.