Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree 100% with your husband. Canโ€™t stand the cretin but love this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚.
also, he starts that post saying โ€œso manyโ€ companies came forward but at the end itโ€™s 3. Bet it was actually 0!
100% and he's been doing this alot recently and getting too big for his boots. Probably being bigged up by his beloved 'Sophie' in the background as they both seem to have flaked recently and are shouting each other out.

I'm telling ye and calling bingo on him doing panto ๐Ÿ˜‚ He's no Cinderella!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really struggle to keep up with this thread after going back to full time work after mat leave, but just like to check in now and again as ill never forget the laughs I had when I discovered this thread (ratgate). The bold mario really made me laugh the other day with his dramatic stories trying to copy โ€œsophieeeeโ€ with the dramatic strangler fingers pulling down his hands to each story then waving in the mirror ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The boss of Harrods phoned me and begged me to work there.

Harvey Nicks were crying on the phone, want me to sort the socks into nice wee piles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe heโ€™s going to be a bingo caller he loves the sound of his ain voice and his big fingers will be able to grab they baws nae bother....ideal candidate !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.