Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringed myself into contortion when he was lip syncing to little mix just then

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ermmm lads. What the duck is this? Has Melvin lost all sense of taste? I mean i know he didn't have much taste, but duck me...
The buyers for some of these companies must sit with their phones out checking out the gram and think right what’s the shittest things we can buy and which one of these insta famous nob heads will buy it....
and the winner is St Mario savour of cheap tat!! Runner up Natascha ashford

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cringed myself into contortion when he was lip syncing to little mix just then
Oh god yes! Me and the husband have just sat and watched that open mouthed. My embarrassment for him has embarrassment. I'm so mortified my hole has sealed shut, I'll be found dead next week when I explode with all the backed up tit in me. I'll leave a note saying Melvin caused this :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now all we have to wait for is the copycats who will mimic his “witch face” lip sync. He looks like a a constipated cat with all those face contortions.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you look up embarrassing head in the dictionary, Melvin's big moonface and strangle fingers will be pictured right underneath it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's okay, he's finished, finshed, finsined(?) work, just in time to spin the moaning and lies about why he's blathered on for months about his decorations. I'm hoping my eyes can cope, because they are still smarting after that light up flower abomination.

The buyers for some of these companies must sit with their phones out checking out the gram and think right what’s the shittest things we can buy and which one of these insta famous nob heads will buy it....
and the winner is St Mario savour of cheap tat!! Runner up Natascha ashford
Me and the other half pick the most hideous piece of tat in Homesense/TK Maxx and always imagine who they buyer was thinking of when they created it. Now we know. Martin!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gawd help us! The only way I got through that cringe fest was imagining that he was standing in his kitchen and he was really short 😂 I know he is short, we never see his feet so maybe he IS always standing on a box 🤔

72FD9AD9-5E15-422D-8B19-B622BCBD10B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
The teaser he just allowed his sheep to see ....is beyond hideous if Barbra Cartland was a tree she would be his ..pink Frilly and completely tacky ( think I’m showing my age ) as For the pink lamp thing ...🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
I wonder what Derek would like the Christmas tree to be like? He doesn’t seem to have a look in 😔

Reactions: 4
Have I missed something?? Where the F**k is the poxy pink tree? Did he show it??
He’s still going on about ‘love your tree’ shite. I don’t know anyone that ever said my tree isn’t good enough. Mario, you’re the one that started it... buying bags of 💩 for the tree. You’re the one putting pressure on your 🐑. You are a nob.

He's not shown it yet from what I've seen. He's trying to Whip his menopausol huns up into a frenzy first with a sneak peek 🙄

For someone who says how your tree looks isn'ta big deal he sure is making a big song and a dance over his tree. Just show it like real normal people do you attention seeking bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ermmm lads. What the duck is this? Has Melvin lost all sense of taste? I mean i know he didn't have much taste, but duck me...
I came on to ask what on gods earth has he bought now?

... and that was before seen it shining bright like a diamond 💎🤮

He's not shown it yet from what I've seen. He's trying to Whip his menopausol huns up into a frenzy first with a sneak peek 🙄

For someone who says how your tree looks isn'ta big deal he sure is making a big song and a dance over his tree. Just show it like real normal people do you attention seeking bleep.

Yes, yes and more yes ☝☝☝

Your message sums it up beautifully 😍

This thread is everythinggg 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.