Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of ma new followers and lovelies have been asking about ma flowers in ma #gifted bog, and want to know where I bought ma diamanté pebble turds from. Well, because I like to support businesses and I know they will sell out I got them from ShitesRUs who also do a gawjusssss mirrored pisspot. ooooo I would love one of those #madeupstorytodropsomehintsforfreebies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Right I call all people on this thread to send me their turds! I shall dye them dove grey and dip them in glitter. St Melvin will be the first person to be #gifted our special #glitterlogs We shall make a killing on this business! Maybe even Hinch will buy a #glitterlog ?

SEND THEM TO MY PO BOX HUNS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right I call all people on this thread to send me their turds! I shall dye them dove grey and dip them in glitter. St Melvin will be the first person to be #gifted our special #glitterlogs We shall make a killing on this business! Maybe even Hinch will buy a #glitterlog ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Can we hand deliver them to Debenhams?? Preferably when St Martin is on a late shift on a Monday? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Obviously you will give us the wrong address so we have to resend them 50 times before you realise though? 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes! :ROFLMAO:
My address is Kikini Bamalam Buckingham Palace, Scotlandshire Road, Scottish Place, Scotishland, London

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ffs he’s bought those cheap stick on lights for under his fablon covered cupboards the ones you get in Poundland ... why does he always do everything on the cheap no wonder his wee flat looks like a cross between Poundland and B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i Love the way he goes on about the wax melts as if he spent weeks to create the scent ,mixed up the wax and poured it into candles and wax melts .
The only part he had was this and he found it so hard , writing his signature .
He did that when they launched in semichem, went on and on as if he'd been there making the products himself! All he did was pick a few scents and sign his name.

Reactions: 4
i Love the way he goes on about the wax melts as if he spent weeks to create the scent ,mixed up the wax and poured it into candles and wax melts .
The only part he had was this and he found it so hard , writing his signature .
To be fair if he was wielding his pen like Derek was the other night doing that Hinch word search, it must have taken ages.

I love that he thinks he is some kind of artist creating scents and totally ignoring the fact that all he did was point to a bottle of scent and say "I want that one" because in reality, being a ‘nose’ is a challenging job that takes up to seven years of study – and (mostly) qualifications in chemistry…

• Haha
He put story up about those tacky lights then said I know you can get them in b&m but i just coul be bothered going so don’t everyone message me and tell me cos saves me having to go though those messages then made a face as if to say I don’t read them anyway as I’m to important he defo need a slap or a massive wake up call he’s only a idiot who has a lot of followers on social media and that means nothing, home can these sheep not see him for the D head he is

Reactions: 3
He put story up about those tacky lights then said I know you can get them in b&m but i just coul be bothered going so don’t everyone message me and tell me cos saves me having to go though those messages then made a face as if to say I don’t read them anyway as I’m to important he defo need a slap or a massive wake up call he’s only a idiot who has a lot of followers on social media and that means nothing, home can these sheep not see him for the D head he is
He’s an awful yoke. How people can’t see through him is beyond me. What is the attraction?!! So, he knew they were cheaper else where but was happy to send his ‘followers’ 🐑 to buy them for a hell of a lot more. That kiss blowing!! He really does think he’s it. 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.