Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saint Mario must be reading on here . All of a sudden he’s on raising money for a charity . Is there nothing this guy will not do for attention . Making out it’s so emotional for him , obviously the bad acting runs in the family . Funny how all of a sudden he starts talking about the loss of his so called best friend . I’ve never seen the photo and I only seen him mention her just last week for the first time . How low can he get ? All the moron mafia on donating tagging him in it and he is sharing it instead off it being private . I think I hate this guy more than Beggy . He so false .

Reactions: 7
He could easily raise tit loads of money if he did an ebay sale of all his gifted tat or contact all these companies (as he's helped them all so much) and get freebies to raffle at the ball along with bundles of cleaning products. But no.... play up to your hormonal fan base and get them to donate hard earned cash right before Xmas! 🤬

Reactions: 6
I'm glad that the charity is getting donations, but the whole thing just feels like it's all about St Martin again. Proved when he reposts crying mafia members saying how wonderful he is. It just feels really seedy and exploitative.
Seriously, if it meant so much to him he would be doing what exhausted pigeon suggests.

Bet you anything he will be back later to talk about how much money has been raised "it's all down to yous and ma lovelies" then a smug smile about the power of his platform, followed by loads of reposts of more congratulations from his mafia.
Then it will never be mentioned again.

• Heart
I think it comes down to the circle of bullshit.

1. Melvin does his charity appeal because we rip him a new one on here, but makes it all about himself, because he's an egomaniac.
2. His mafia then know that if they do a fawning story blowing smoke up his arse saying how great he is, then he will repost it. They hope to get more followers out of it.
3. Melvin then does 80 billion dots of stories saying about his platform to do good blah blah blah, how much he loves to help people because everyone tells him how kind he is blah blah blah, he is just a wee lad done good blah blah blah

Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why people video themselves crying!....

Its obviously tragic that a young girl has died, horrible. But people who are complete strangers and don’t know the story (he hasn’t disclosed any facts from what I can see- except that she died suddenly and I’m assuming it was a brain tumour) are crying at him getting semi- emotional.
I’m empathetic and cry at everything but WHY do they need to video themselves!?! People are weird

Reactions: 12
I think it comes down to the circle of bullshit.

1. Melvin does his charity appeal because we rip him a new one on here, but makes it all about himself, because he's an egomaniac.
2. His mafia then know that if they do a fawning story blowing smoke up his arse saying how great he is, then he will repost it. They hope to get more followers out of it.
3. Melvin then does 80 billion dots of stories saying about his platform to do good blah blah blah, how much he loves to help people because everyone tells him how kind he is blah blah blah, he is just a wee lad done good blah blah blah

Rinse and repeat.
👆👆🙌 couldn’t have said it any better than that 👍

Reactions: 3
“Two years may have pasted”
duck me 🤦🏼‍♀️
The only great thing is that this charity gets all this money!!

• Haha
Awwww man missed the troll. What did the troll say? Bloody real life taking over 🙄
Well, ironically the troll dared to spell 'love' incorrectly. Couldn't make it up could you?
Then moaned because St Martin was called 'cleaningwith' but didn't do any cleaning.
I'm quite sure there will be a high-lighted story because he does like to keep all his blathering. Supposedly for his 'lovelies' but we all know that he wanks to them every night. :sick:

It's so serious that I think there should be a national enquiry. St. Martin shouldn't have to deal with this. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sounds like it was a suicide to me. I looked online but could only find the death notice.

All these cunts who didn't even know here sobbing their hearts out though.....🙄

Reactions: 2
Natalie was a lovely girl and a very dear friend of mine, we all knew Mario from years ago and were all good friends back then although we generally all drifted apart as the years went on and we had our families etc. It definitely wasn't suicide. It was a brain cyst that she died from very suddenly. The fact that he has put this on social media can only be a good thing as it's raising money for two charities and Natalie left behind two beautiful children. It's truly tragic, she was one of the best!

Reactions: 16
Bet you anything he will be back later to talk about how much money has been raised "it's all down to yous and ma lovelies" then a smug smile about the power of his platform, followed by loads of reposts of more congratulations from his mafia.
Then it will never be mentioned again.
You weren't far wrong although the night is young yet.

I can't even with the spelling and punctuation on this. The irony of this almost illiterate gobshite lecturing anyone on spelling....😤

Natalie was a lovely girl and a very dear friend of mine, we all knew Mario from years ago and were all good friends back then although we generally all drifted apart as the years went on and we had our families etc. It definitely wasn't suicide. It was a brain cyst that she died from very suddenly. The fact that he has put this on social media can only be a good thing as it's raising money for two charities and Natalie left behind two beautiful children. It's truly tragic, she was one of the best!
Thank you for clarifying. As you said, it's good for the charities involved - that's the positive. It's just a shame he had to turn it into a self indulgent wallow fest involving reposting of people weeping and wailing who didn't even know your friend.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched the videos, I'd probably be best not too as it's all still very raw for the people who really loved her.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to hear about your friend Nicole, I'm pleased that the charities are getting supported. As has been said, it's not the charity appeal by Mario that is the problem, it's the way he is using it for his own egotistical means. I bet he hasn't put his hand in his own pocket either but considers him giving a shout out his contribution.
Sorry, but it narks the duck out of me people who wants others to contribute while they take the plaudits.

Reactions: 8
Nicole, I can't imagine the pain of loosing someone so young so suddenly, and I hope you are ok. Like the above post says, it's great that the charities are getting cash.
It would be great if Mario can walk the walk as well as talking the talk though, i.e. put his own hand in his pocket, or do a sponsored clean for someone, or auction some of his freebies. And maybe do it without turning someone's grief into a way to boost his own self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thankyou, we have all learned to just cope with it, I think you become numb about life to a certain degree losing someone in their prime so suddenly.

I am shook at how many frumpy, greasy haired, middle aged women are crying about someone they have never met and hanging on his every word. Utterly bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am shook at how many frumpy, greasy haired, middle aged women are crying about someone they have never met and hanging on his every word. Utterly bizarre.
As a representative of the frumpy middle aged community (although not greasy haired, my hair is timotei fresh!) I would like to say #notallfrumpymiddledagedwomen love the Melvin. Maybe you have to be greasy haired to love him? He is a greasy little twathammer, maybe he attracts that sub-section of laydeez? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there's getting upset because it genuinely made you feel sad and then theres sobbing on stories to get a share off mario. Most of them are the latter and the worst kind of people. Most of them didn't even know how she passed away because he never said. Bet they weren't so upset that they made a donation though

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.