Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so much of instagram (and Mario of course) is undignified. I mean the blatant begging for something makes my tit itch!
"oh my lovelies, I need new carpets, can anyone suggest anywhere for me? " Why don't you just google Melvin, like the rest of us would?

I think the whole idea of gifting to influencers needs sorting out. A gift in its true sense is given without any expectations and I guess you could argue that a lot of influencers are gifted stuff they never mention. However it is mainly transactional now, especially when people are openly begging for freebies as Melvin does. They get the thing and then they wibble on about it, the brand may or may not get a boost in sales from it.

I do wonder if these influencers are declaring the gifts they receive to the tax man though? I'm pretty sure that you do need to declare gifted items. My late Dad used to be a milkman many years ago and every year at christmas he had to do a self assessment tax form detailing any tips in money or gifts like wine, chocolates etc I wonder if that is still the case?

Just realised I've wibbled on for a while there and failed to mention that St Martin is a baldy prick! How terrible of me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What makes me laugh is all of the Instagramers 'supporting' all of these local businesses. Receiving stuff for free and not ever buying anything is not supporting them🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Melvin would never reach into his pocket, just using his holy platform is his contribution, the bleeping wetwipe

Reactions: 5
Just when you think he cant Get anymore tat in his grubby wee flat ...he goes and tops it all with the most tackiest cheap ugly Xmas cushion I have ever seen ...excelled your self there Martin 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
No much to tell you .... loads of messages .... skincare "routine" ..... ordered so much shite ah canne remember what I ordered .....

same old, same old,

So, M&S have sent him a beauty calendar. Derek is jealous, Martin won't share, EVEN THOUGH HE HAS TOLD US SO MANY TIMES HE CAN ONLY USE 4 PRODUCTS ON HIS FACE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, to pour your heart out about a friend who has passed away must be really tough. Great, we’re presumably all on board with this? Excellent! But what I don’t get, is the relentless dot after dot after dot after dot etc etc (you get the picture) of the teary-eyed strangers (he deems to be on a good enough “platform”) blowing smoke up his arse! Because, let’s face it, apart from Hannah, he most likely hasn’t met any of the rest of them. He’s a special sort of special, to successfully manage to turn the loss of a friend into a hero act onto himself. We’ve all lost people who we love. But who makes a point of: 1. Making a teary video of themselves crying over someone they don’t know from Adam, about someone they know even LESS about, and 2. to share these people to make themselves look better? Call me a cold-hearted tit, but I’ve had my fair share of loss, and bullshit thrown at me to show any more empathy as absolute necessary with this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell he is craving some attention, begging for a repost from Sophie.
Martin, if you are bored, why don't you create an eBay listing for that M&S advent calendar and link it to a charity?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What the duck are M&S sending this nomark an advent calendar for....? 😤
When he bought the Xmas tree he probably tried to get it for free by telling them “ do you know who I am ? “ Saint Martin isn’t just a saviuor for small business , he is now going to use his platform to help boost M&S sales and save the company . There is no end to Saint Mario’s powers and influence 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Natalie was a lovely girl and a very dear friend of mine, we all knew Mario from years ago and were all good friends back then although we generally all drifted apart as the years went on and we had our families etc. It definitely wasn't suicide. It was a brain cyst that she died from very suddenly. The fact that he has put this on social media can only be a good thing as it's raising money for two charities and Natalie left behind two beautiful children. It's truly tragic, she was one of the best!
Martin? Is that you? 😂

What the duck are M&S sending this nomark an advent calendar for....? 😤
I love how martins world is so small that he thinks their flagship store is in Braehead in Glasgow... I genuinely believe that’s one the furthest places he’s travelled, obv with the exception of the annual pilgrimage to his “happy place” Blackpool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have just pissed myself laughing at Derek doing the wordsearch in the Hinch book :ROFLMAO: Just how dim are that pair?
Also fellow #melvinsantimafia don't panic that he won't be around for a few days, he's just busy with work, or healing the sick or something.

• Haha
Has it got a blue plaque? Mario woz ere 😎
Melvin was born there in a stable out back, because there was no room in the dressing rooms for his mother Mary, who had ridden there on the back of a donkey and her arse was bleeping knacking.
The 3 weeping insta fans bought him a wax melt, a chair with a door knocker on and some chunky knit throws, when they followed the star to the son of god's birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t see Martins stories about M&S, but does Derek worked for M&S? So any stuff they buy will be discounted, I am sure the M&S staff discount is about 20%

Reactions: 3
Melvin was born there in a stable out back, because there was no room in the dressing rooms for his mother Mary, who had ridden there on the back of a donkey and her arse was bleeping knacking.
The 3 weeping insta fans bought him a wax melt, a chair with a door knocker on and some chunky knit throws, when they followed the star to the son of god's birth.
The bright shining star led the three kings to a manger in Braehead flagship m&s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.