Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would m&s gift him a calendar just cos he bought a xmas tree I do my food shop in marks every week plus I buy my pjs and coats from there I even bought a bloody calendar myself ..really disappointed in m&s I know they are struggling with low sales but after that they might just have lost my custom .

Reactions: 4
why would m&s gift him a calendar just cos he bought a xmas tree I do my food shop in marks every week plus I buy my pjs and coats from there I even bought a bloody calendar myself ..really disappointed in m&s I know they are struggling with low sales but after that they might just have lost my custom .
If I don’t go into Marks for a few days they send me out a get well card . I feel the exact same . When has he ever talked about M &S before . Just because he bought a £45 tree . I messaged M&S on Instagram complaining about it . Fuming about him getting that for free when he can’t /won’t use a lot of it because of his sensitive skin (as he tells us all every night ) . 😡🤬

Reactions: 6
He probably paid the £40 for the advent calendar after spending over £25 on the tree.
Derek most likely gifted the calendar to try and cause a rash on his very sensitive skin to keep him off insta 😁

If I don’t go into Marks for a few days they send me out a get well card . I feel the exact same . When has he ever talked about M &S before . Just because he bought a £45 tree . I messaged M&S on Instagram complaining about it . Fuming about him getting that for free when he can’t /won’t use a lot of it because of his sensitive skin (as he tells us all every night ) . 😡🤬
Derek works in M&S
What does he do in M&S ...iv Seen him on ig a few times with a high vis , ffs marks get a grip next they will be stocking AV melts 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
The more I think about it (look it’s been a quiet day at work, and Martin hasn’t been there to entertain me) the more I’m suspicious about this “gifted” calendar. I wonder if it was given to him direct from the store where Derek works not from M&S advertising budget. I mean why would they give Martin one? (Even if he is the saviour of all on-line business with a saintly aura only visible to batshit crazy psychics)

1. It’s sold out online and in most stores, so it seems a bit unnecessary.
2. Martin’s followers aren’t really M&S target audience.
3. Martin doesn’t really have the follower numbers or engagement.

If I’m wrong and this genuinely has come from M&S marketing budget then I’m worried for their future, because this is scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 9
Where the hell do they go on their dates? The food always looks 50 shades of beige or like dog food. Do they google and deliberately look for 1 star reviews on just eat?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Melvin was born there in a stable out back, because there was no room in the dressing rooms for his mother Mary, who had ridden there on the back of a donkey and her arse was bleeping knacking.
The 3 weeping insta fans bought him a wax melt, a chair with a door knocker on and some chunky knit throws, when they followed the star to the son of god's birth.
Hahahahaha amazing!!

Reactions: 1
His new followers are asking about his teeth ?? What a liar he is . I’m sure they started watching and thought wow I need to ask Saint Mario about his normal looking teeth 😂 . Don’t worry Saint Mario has saved the journey of his teeth . What a tit !

Attachments

• Haha
Christ alive, not the teeth journey again. Who wants to see his bleeping grey teeth go slightly less grey? The man is a bullshit muncher

• Haha
Christ alive, not the teeth journey again. Who wants to see his bleeping grey teeth go slightly less grey? The man is a bullshit muncher
Oh the teeth journey, bored the life out of me. I never managed to actually watch any of his stories when he was ranting about that. Much the same as his skin care routine. Shite content Mario, utter shite. Step it up a notch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“All my journey regarding this process” why does he talk so weirdly. I feel sorry for the people in Debenhams having to listen to that waffle all day.

• Haha
The man thinks he's Beyonce, he's more Tulisa. Christ I hope a Melvin sex tape never appears :sick:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Handy Maz, does he think that we are in amazement that he put together a flatpack unit?

Come on, I feel so stupid not realising that this has to be a parody account.

Reactions: 3
Is that not a bathroom cabinet he now has up in his living room?
That’s exactly what I was going to say , what a complete tosser ..putting a bathroom cabinet in you living room and just fill it with more cheap tat he always says he love home decor iv yet to see one thing in his tatty flat that I would actually have in my home

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.