Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for fucks sake Martin, we all knew you we begging for a freebie from the believe company. We know you wanted the train though in return for your “exposure” 🤢🤮
I remember him hinting for the sleigh also . Probably pissed of underneath he got that tit instead .

Reactions: 1
It probably does! Who even has a litter tray in the kitchen? Don’t care how clean you are that’s disgusting 🤢
He says she only ever scratched the door frame but what about the tatty cheap curtains she scratched holes in ,did anyone see the bit of wall next to the cat tray where he’s tried to paint it so it looks like skirting I’m cringing for him ..and then he’s says everyone think I live in a perfect show home ...eh no we don’t we know you live in a 1 bed flat up a smelly close !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
wait the cat wrecked two different wall papers?? And the door frames and seals? Rewind to he got that stupid looking chair & he claims she had never touched anything in the flat.

LIAR LIAR Gifted pants on fire

Last edited:
He says she only ever scratched the door frame but what about the tatty cheap curtains she scratched holes in ,did anyone see the bit of wall next to the cat tray where he’s tried to paint it so it looks like skirting I’m cringing for him ..and then he’s says everyone think I live in a perfect show home ...eh no we don’t we know you live in a 1 bed flat up a smelly close !!!!
Well there isn’t anything wrong with living up a close but I think he has all that furniture and tat to cover up how bad it is. Less is more 🤷🏻‍♀️ My place looked like a shithole because my kitten preferred the walls to his scratch post but it’s lived in and I don’t try and cover up reality. That’s his problem, he lives in cuckoo land!

Reactions: 4
Is he really that dim that he thinks you can bring a cat up like a child? Stupid fanny! Cats do exactly whatever they want to do, not what you want them to do. If Melvin had a brain, he'd be dangerous

Reactions: 5
So, not all brand reps are created equal. Poor wee Martin only got four sponges 😢, the other guy got 12!
F69B188D-1B61-4270-8724-2A442C288125.jpeg

B5D073AB-186E-4C99-B80A-752D001F92C5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
wait the cat wrecked two different wall papers?? And the door frames and seals? Rewind to he got that stupid looking chair & he claims she had never touched anything in the flat.

LIAR LIAR Gifted pants on fire
This⬆

I know ma Raaaayyyyynnnnn. My whole life is planned around Raaaayyyyyn.

duck off you liar. If you cared about her you wouldn't have left her alone when you went to Blackpool and you wouldn't use all those chemicals around her.

Who else was egging her on to really bite him when he was sticking his strangler finger in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Kerry’s no a fan o the whole cleaning thing, she just followed me for me being me”

Does anyone actually follow him for his cleaning tips 😂

I’m Scottish and really struggle to understand him as he talk so fast I have to say it back in my head slowly to understand!

The way he talks is the reason most of us Scots can’t stand that accent 🙄

Reactions: 2
He bought that storage bed because he was sick of all the clutter in his bedroom so he was putting some of his tit in the bed to leave more floor space to keep the room looking less cluttered.

what has he bought himself? Three more stacked baskets for his skin and body care stuff.
more shite!

Hes bought 2 of those mirror square things to put above his bed HAHAHAA
They are hideous so cheap and tacky ...they go perfectly in his little flat , his Flat looks so cold and soulless just like him !!!!!

Reactions: 2
It's beige food day for St Melvin and Derek today. Expect a blocked sewer somewhere near Melvin's flat soon.

• Haha
Did he really just comment on someone spelling love wrong? When he spells lovely as lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any holy water? My eyes are bleeping burning after watching that “you’ll not get rid of me witch and I DO love masel” duck OFF, absolute bleeping wet wipe😂😂😂

For someone who didn’t care about getting the message, he went on about it for long enough 🤯
The fake laugh 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus, he is so full of tit. He is fuming and covering it up with a fake hilarity. He is an total arse.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.