Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't screenshot these nasty messages but I will read them out and spend multiple stories going on and on about them. Totally not bothered though eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He always pretends he's laughing but his eyes always show the rage. Pure respect for his actual fans too admitting Derek does his DMs for him now too. When will people get the hint and realise he doesn't give a tit what people have to say to him nice or not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I'm thick skinned"
Are you? Because I remember you saying you weren't just a few weeks ago.

Can I just vomit into my handbag with that video of him preening?

And here we go again, mental health slurs. Anyone who doesn't like him is mental....duck off you spanker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Melvin, we really couldn't care less that you think we're sad watching you just to hate on you. We think you're hilarious, not for the reasons you'd like of course.
We watch you to laugh at your chavvy taste, your delusions of grandeur and your massive, shiny forehead. You are a weapons grade hole and we will be here to remind you of that every step of the way 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Melvin, we really couldn't care less that you think we're sad watching you just to hate on you. We think you're hilarious, not for the reasons you'd like of course.
We watch you to laugh at your chavvy taste, your delusions of grandeur and your massive, shiny forehead. You are a weapons grade hole and we will be here to remind you of that every step of the way 😘
You must be so jealous, exactly the same as me. That’s how it works isn’t it, if he’s a cock it’s just because we are jealous?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You must be so jealous, exactly the same as me. That’s how it works isn’t it, if he’s a cock it’s just because we are jealous?
I can't speak for you but I am incredibly jealous of his door knocker chair and padded mirrors :ROFLMAO:

Thinking of which, why does he have padded mirrors? Is it so when he goes in to give himself a massive snog, he doesn't rupture his massive forehead?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't speak for you but I am incredibly jealous of his door knocker chair and padded mirrors :ROFLMAO:

Thinking of which, why does he have padded mirrors? Is it so when he goes in to give himself a massive snog, he doesn't rupture his massive forehead?

I think that massive nose would save his lovely shiny forehead....

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It's to protect his massive bonce when he switches the camera off and starts banging his head against the wall wailing "I am speshul ma lovelies, I am speshul" the velour then acts as something soft so he can rub his strangler fingers on it and self soothe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What annoys me more than him is his sheep who tell him he’s the queen of ig ...listen to me sheep ...he’s not your friend you only stay a few miles from him but have you ever met him ...no your just another saddo who can’t see him for what he is a vile narcissistic fool who is using yous all for his own advantage....wake up and smell the zoflora pls 🐑🐑🐑

The front on him to complain about his troll (you can tell he thinks he has made it now he has his own troll) spelling love wrong, and typing that pile of badly spelled, difficult to understand tripe.

I am laughing so hard at his bit about his 'mafia':sick: though, "regardless of size" because it galls him so much that his follower numbers are not really that high despite his desperate measures to inveigle his way into anything popular (in his opinion),the sheer volume of stories he churns out and his insistence that he is solely responsible for anything from an autistic child speaking to a major online retailer selling out of a cosmetic.

If he really cared for anyone other than himself he wouldn't feel the need to constantly tell people how fabulous he is, how generous, how altruistic. Because is he shite. Does he ever do a giveaway? Auction anything off to raise cash for charity? Does he duck. The giant bell end. (now that would be a suitable tree topper for him)

• Haha
As St Melvin is such a star (in his own mind) maybe we should just ram the tree up his arse? The wee cunting gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The front on him to complain about his troll (you can tell he thinks he has made it now he has his own troll) spelling love wrong, and typing that pile of badly spelled, difficult to understand tripe.

I am laughing so hard at his bit about his 'mafia':sick: though, "regardless of size" because it galls him so much that his follower numbers are not really that high despite his desperate measures to inveigle his way into anything popular (in his opinion),the sheer volume of stories he churns out and his insistence that he is solely responsible for anything from an autistic child speaking to a major online retailer selling out of a cosmetic.

If he really cared for anyone other than himself he wouldn't feel the need to constantly tell people how fabulous he is, how generous, how altruistic. Because is he shite. Does he ever do a giveaway? Auction anything off to raise cash for charity? Does he duck. The giant bell end. (now that would be a suitable tree topper for him)
He will now!!
something gifted to him, cos he is a tight wad who wouldn’t pay out for anything himself.
his taste is vile

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.