Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it he has actually done? 🤔 has he just stuck his name on the package of someone else's brand, that's a dupe of someone else's scent?

Reactions: 8
Saint Mario has brought peace to the world . According to Saint Martin everyone was talking to each other in Semichem about the Ava May wax melts , it brought everyone together awww 🥰.
Omg send them to shops in Syria , Afghanistan anywhere there is trouble Mario’s wax melts will bring peace .
Please Mario for the next Noble Peace Prize 💎 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes to all of this! 👆🏼

Martin has delusions of grandeur methinks.

What a gobshite.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Saint Mario has brought peace to the world . According to Saint Martin everyone was talking to each other in Semichem about the Ava May wax melts , it brought everyone together awww 🥰.
Omg send them to shops in Syria , Afghanistan anywhere there is trouble Mario’s wax melts will bring peace .
Please Mario for the next Noble Peace Prize 💎 🤮
Hopefully they stay there ,bet he thinks he to famous to work in Debenhams what I find amusing is all his followers from Scotland they are so deluded they actually think they Are friends...yeah they are that much friends that he only lives a few miles from some of them talks to them daily but never actually met .. cos he’s not interested in the smaller accounts they have nothing he needs from them except adoration...wake up you fools 😠😠😠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Hopefully they stay there ,bet he thinks he to famous to work in Debenhams what I find amusing is all his followers from Scotland they are so deluded they actually think they Are friends...yeah they are that much friends that he only lives a few miles from some of them talks to them daily but never actually met .. cos he’s not interested in the smaller accounts they have nothing he needs from them except adoration...wake up you fools 😠😠😠
Not everyone from Scotland is that deluded 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is showing the messages because it was brought up on here that he always goes on about thousands of messages that we didn’t believe he got . A few days later he starts showing one or two messages but without the name . Bet it’s his Mum and sister sending him the messages ,that’s why we never see the name .
its co workers too.... I actually know this cos I know one of them and cringed when he showed it haha

I will second this!! I am the other side of Glasgow from him and if I ever was to meet him I would run the other way...not shout for a selfie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can’t believe that he wangs on about his lovelies giving him the strength to keep going.
And people are lapping it up 😖

And what does this even mean? “ believing that I can to have a dream and make something of this.”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
He is one of a kind that's for sure, he thinks he's something special & these fannies just make it worse inflating his ego 🙄

On another note - would it not make more money for hannah if people bought direct from her than via semi chem?? Maybe it's just my business mind but surely buying direct makes more business sense. Not that I am encouraging anyone to line their pockets!!

Reactions: 7
I do hope Pope Mario won't rest until all the people of this united kingdom can pop down to a basic tit shop and buy a tit load of cheapo chemical wax scented with nasty fragrances that will probably kill you eventually, with his poncey name written all over the tacky packaging.
Christ I hate that bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do hope Pope Mario won't rest until all the people of this united kingdom can pop down to a basic tit shop and buy a tit load of cheapo chemical wax scented with nasty fragrances that will probably kill you eventually, with his poncey name written all over the tacky packaging.
Christ I hate that bleep
I'd like to see his fablon kitchen counters up close, I bet they've got cat scratches all over, and the odd bit of cat litter. 😁

What the actual duck is THIS? 😱
They stole the samples??? 😁 Ffs sounds rough in semichem.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m from Scotland what I meant was this Scottish followers are deluded as if they actually think he cares for them and consider him a good friend if he was that great a friend why has he not met when he only stays a few miles from a lot of them ..cos he not interested he only want to be part of the bigger accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s been tagged by someone wanting to promote a mental health hashtag. Do people not watch his stories? It was only the other week he was speaking angrily about ‘trolls’ and equating ‘trolls’ with being mentally ill. 😡

I mean his ‘lovely’ followers, do they not realise what a little tit weasel he is?

Reactions: 6
I see that Derek's been let out of his cage to exercise his eyebrows and do an advert. How does he manage to give the impression of uploading everything in the wrong order (is that even possible, why doesn't it make any sense?)

• Haha
His house looks immaculate.....hats off to him for that! but his lounge is awfy cluttered looking now. That chair with all the shite pilled on it would rip my knitting

Reactions: 3
His house looks immaculate.....hats off to him for that! but his lounge is awfy cluttered looking now. That chair with all the shite pilled on it would rip my knitting
His house looks immaculate because it probably takes him 15 mins to clean it , it’s a small one bedroom flat . Not hard to keep clean .
That poor cat this morning , it was probably choking on all the fumes in that house .It was down on the floor trying to get air .
What was Derek like reading out something Mario must have written , he Sounded like a robot .Does he struggle with basic reading ,is he really that thick ? The lights are on but nobody is home ,really sums up Derek . Don’t know why he didn’t just say buy wax melts so we can buy more tat for our house and telling people to buy more Angel wax melts because it reminds Mario of his Mother , wtf ? Mario is the biggest narcissist on Instagram

Reactions: 6
He’s worked 5 days and he’s “exhausted”. Oh bless. He should try being a nurse and end up with a crappy rota of 8 x 13hr shifts!! As well as run a house and care for a family, and a cat, and a dog... he has not got a shitting clue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.