Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the flying duck is going on with his hair, in general? Does he cut it himself? Does dozy Derek do it for him? It’s like the dog has been at him! It looks a bleeping state and I’m sure it wasn’t like that this morning?!
Roaring at this pic! what in hells name is going on! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s really bleeping me off with his stories today, going on about how he’s trying to “not let it all go to his head” and how is scent is one of the most popular on Ava May aromas. How about you literally ripped off Tom Fords most popular scent ever and are selling it at Scotland’s equivalent of Savers for pennies?!

Anyone would think he’s accepting an Oscar the way he’s going on!!

Reactions: 9
What risk did he take?seriously? Did he invest his time? Money? Ingenuity? No, he stole Tom Ford’s scent (so someone else’s work, reputation etc...) and cheapened it by plastering his name all over the plastic box.
He really has a massive sense of entitlement for sitting in front of his ring light and downloading the boomerang app on his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think everyone is forgetting the HUGE effort that Martin put into practising his signature, that evening, for the label. He does really put lots of work in for all his lovelies.

482D3D8B-A8D9-4C8E-97E4-2608B7E4ED54.jpeg

I see Martins followers obviously have the same poor grasp of spelling as him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think everyone is forgetting the HUGE effort that Martin put into practising his signature, that evening, for the label. He does really put lots of work in for all his lovelies.

View attachment 48508

I see Martins followers obviously have the same poor grasp of spelling as him!

LOL I bleeping forgot about that! The stupid wee bleep bought a new pen to practice writing his name :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the flying duck is going on with his hair, in general? Does he cut it himself? Does dozy Derek do it for him? It’s like the dog has been at him! It looks a bleeping state and I’m sure it wasn’t like that this morning?!
Looks like he's wearing a pink sph2onge

Prick

• Haha
Rayn doesn’t go on any of the furniture or go on any the stuff.......wasn’t he finding it funny the other week how Rayn wouldn’t stay off his new gifted chair with the door knocker on??

Reactions: 3
Saint Mario giving a big long talk on one of his favourite topics , .. Himself .
That photo he has put up 😂 , a huge long head on a 10 year olds body 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There he goes again, gifting accounts their followers.

But, more importantly, what was he doing to his nipple while he was talking? 😳

Reactions: 1
When the whole point of your existence is buying crap to show to your 'lovelies' so that you panic in your haste to get to the post. What a literal knobend.

Poor, poor postman 🤢

My postman has told me similar stories, and he was actually quite appalled when people have flashed him. Don't think he would appreciate it being turned into a 'funny' story on insta.

Now there is an outpouring of fake giggles over him whipping his cock out for the postie?! Nice. The fact that he found it so hilarious he could barely speak had me baffled.

Content getting a bit dull, make up a tit fake story about getting my willy out for the postman. Nah. Not funny. Even if it did happen. I would imagine that poor postie will be out off chipolatas and button mushrooms for some time to come!

And why find it so funny now, if it happened days ago?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.