Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those hideous throws, looks like knotted carrier bags, are my fave bit of his hideous flat. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s really bleeping me off with his stories today, going on about how he’s trying to “not let it all go to his head” and how is scent is one of the most popular on Ava May aromas. How about you literally ripped off Tom Fords most popular scent ever and are selling it at Scotland’s equivalent of Savers for pennies?!

Anyone would think he’s accepting an Oscar the way he’s going on!!
Really thinks he's hit the big time doesn't he. Bless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day of Saint Mario talking about Saint Mario . Laughing to himself about answering the door naked 🤮 and all the sheep tagging him thinking it’s hysterical . It’s a made up story 🤥 , why wait until now to talk about it ?
Someone #gift him a hair transplant as I think he will be bald in a years time .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And the cheap wrapped kitchen tops ...right next to the tumble dryer in middle of floor and the stinking cat tray where you cook 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
don't shoot me but the littler tray doesn't need to smell IF he cleans it properly and regular. I don't have my litter trays in the kitchen, I know a lot of ppl who have them in their bathroom, to me that's madness but I guess you need to do whats best in your house, its only a 1 bed flat too so hes stuck for space with all the tit he buys too

Oh here we go talking as if he runs Ava May with Hannah . He talks about his gifted candles she sends him and puts up every single photo the sheep tag him in ,that’s it . This guy is really on a different planet , he’s so full of himself it’s unreal .
He’s on about he wished sometimes he didn’t have Instagram , so do we Saint Mario .

Oh here we go talking as if he runs Ava May with Hannah . He talks about his gifted candles she sends him and puts up every single photo the sheep tag him in ,that’s it . This guy is really on a different planet , he’s so full of himself it’s unreal .
He’s on about he wished sometimes he didn’t have Instagram , so do we Saint Mario .
He has no self awareness whatsoever. Says he isn't letting anything go to his head, and then, like you say, all he does is re-post people blowing smoke up his skinny, skinny arse.
What would he do if wax welts didn't exist? I suppose at least it saves us from the singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After a freebie scratching post for Rayn me thinks!
And now dismissive was he of poor Dereks book?!

Reactions: 5
duck me, how many dots? And this isn't him gabbing?

How to use a sponge? Really? Also, how is he wittering about needing strength to wring the sponge out, I thought he had huge big man paws? And he only uses water with it? So why does he boomerang all the cleaning products? Make yer mind up Mario.

Hey guess what, Mario is going to chillax tonight. Doesn't he do that every single day, when he urges everyone to put their heating on full blast? Props to him for admitting he is boring though.

Derek is a bloody saint putting up with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why Does he always sound like he’s talking through his nose 👃.
The way he is going on about Mrs H book 🤢🤮 . What an arse kisser he is .
“ oh look there is a colouring in page “ that just says all you need to know about him 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Does Mario ever leave the house? It’s just occurred to me he must be one of the few instagrammers that literally only ever films himself in his house. Strange.

Reactions: 1
Never seen such an embarrassment as I did watching him going on about that stupid journal. Actually unbelievable

Reactions: 3
I hate how he speaks to Derek. He’s so condescending. When Derek was saying about the book he was reading was ‘really quite inspiring actually’ - he just rolled his eyes and scoffed.
He just laughs in his face, like a bully. Horrible little tit bag.

Reactions: 12
Few days behind. Figured out what the fake story was all about- begging for some gifted hair plugs to go with his gifted teeth. When he says “sometimes I wonder why I keep this account” hahaha aye sure pal. 🙄
9CE642DE-9C5C-47E3-B5A3-F063A13B903C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did he say he used his teal trunk on the TOILET as he was filming himself cleaning the kitchen sink with it? 🤮

• Sick
First time watching Mario and his stories this morning and have to say, the Burnistoun guys have really outdone themselves with this character.
Hinch’s dot to dot book (two copies, one gifted, obvs) “Oh well done hen!!”

Wait...what? This isn’t a spoof??!
And I’m getting he stays about half an hour away from me too 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.