Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse my ignorance but does everyone in Paisley accentuate words such as Haime and Flairs or do they say home and floors?!
I’m in Edinburgh and I speak like that 🙈 although wouldn’t write it like that 😂

Reactions: 3
‘I’m a brand rap for Ava May aromas, incase you didn’t know’ WELLLLL mario, slap my tits and call me Betty, you really do learn something new everyday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh he’s having a wordy rant about him and his platform and bullying and trolling! Bless.

Reactions: 4
Excuse my ignorance but does everyone in Paisley accentuate words such as Haime and Flairs or do they say home and floors?!
Although he lives in Paisley, he is originally from Ardrossan in Ayrshire, Ayrshire accents are stronger. He too ignorant to talk so that more people have a chance to understand him.

Of course he was going to go to the opening so he could be “spotted”
He is probably gutted he didn’t get to cut the ribbon. Don’t they know who he is???

• Haha
Oh he’s having a wordy rant about him and his platform and bullying and trolling! Bless.
Just saw his wee written rant 🤣 its honestly baffling the way all these instagram fannies are going on & jumping on the bandwagon of this documentary. I'm not saying some of them haven't been trolled at some stage but if they're only referring to tattle as them "being trolled" then it just confirms what we all suspect; that they have no grip on reality.

They want all the popularity & #gifted #ads but not the fact that not everybody on the planet is going to like you or agree with you- that's real life, not a bloody app on your phone! 🙄

Sorry for the rant, he's just an annoying wee fanny 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Just saw his wee written rant 🤣 its honestly baffling the way all these instagram fannies are going on & jumping on the bandwagon of this documentary. I'm not saying some of them haven't been trolled at some stage but if they're only referring to tattle as them "being trolled" then it just confirms what we all suspect; that they have no grip on reality.

They want all the popularity & #gifted #ads but not the fact that not everybody on the planet is going to like you or agree with you- that's real life, not a bloody app on your phone! 🙄

I think it’s disgusting that these “insta famous” people are comparing themselves to jessy on her documentary. The level of disrespect comparing someone messaging you to tell you your house looks tit to this lassie getting trolled constantly to the point she wanted to die is disgusting! And they are all jumping on the bleeping bandwagon! Ridiculous. Mario get a bleeping grip you gif!! Someone disagreeing with you about cruelty free products or paint colours or crappy B&M throws is nothing in the grand scheme of things!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why was everyone creaming themselves the other day about Mario getting a new bed, I mean it's a new bed.. Granted it's better than that vile headboard he had before. I have literally never seen something so disgusting as that old headboard. The new one isn't to my taste either but jeepers he just got a new bed folks, even Mrs Hinch did a story on it, whyyyyy.

The new light fixture may just be the second most disgusting thing I've ever seen, his taste is really gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That light fitting reminds me of those really fussy diamanté chokers that we’re popular in the early 00’s.
And I feel bad to say, but poor Derek looked like simple Simon in the back of his video from bed last night.
Deffo a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That light fitting reminds me of those really fussy diamanté chokers that we’re popular in the early 00’s.
And I feel bad to say, but poor Derek looked like simple Simon in the back of his video from bed last night.
Deffo a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket.
Agreed the light is absolutely ugly Cheap tat as usual, he doesn’t even move the tat from his rug just cleans round it ...bet it stinks of cat 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm going right off Derek now. Mario is obviously star of the show, but Derek enables him and plays along for the camera. The sooner instagram eats itself and these influencer arseholes all duck off to the back end of oblivion, the better.

Reactions: 8

Well said 👏👏 . I think he is talking about Tattle and trying to shut down people telling the truth about him . Where is he getting the money all of a sudden for new beds etc ? Could it be all the muppets that buy his Ava May wax melts funding his new bed etc ? Wonder if he has declared it as a second income to the tax man ? Mario acting like some victim 😂 He is too full of himself that no matter what anyone said about him , he wouldn’t believe it , he thinks he is a god . I think if he didn’t have Instagram he would sit in front of his mirror all day just talking to himself about himself . No one loves Mario more than he does . Sideshow Bob (Derek ) is Just there to nod like a puppet for Saint Mario’s performance to his adoring fans on Instagram or answer these millions of messages he gets sent daily 😂 what a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Range had so many curtains to choose from so ....he picked the cheapest ..the thinnest..the most sorry looking curtains iv seen in a long time ...ps Mario you could have bloody ironed them they look shocking ,you really do buy some tat !!!!

Reactions: 5
I thought the same about the new bed. He’s splashing the cash- new curtains, new bed....

I'm going right off Derek now. Mario is obviously star of the show, but Derek enables him and plays along for the camera. The sooner instagram eats itself and these influencer arseholes all duck off to the back end of oblivion, the better.
I thought the same about the new bed. He’s splashing the cash- new curtains, new bed....
and don’t forget the vest top from Primark ....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
..ps Mario you could have bloody ironed them they look shocking ,you really do buy some tat !!!!
That was the first thing I noticed. Going on about being OCD about how they’re spaced but doesn’t iron them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oh christ it's Monday isn't it? That means it's beige heart attack on a plate night. Mario will have to give that bog an extra good scrub tomorrow, i bet it'll look like an explosion in a chocolate factory :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Mario I sure a couple of people with no taste Might have complimented you sisters ugly bed room , but because she got slated on here your trying to reassure her it’s nice ...well it’s not , don’t know what’s worse her bedroom or your new light ......think it’s a draw they are both as tacky and ugly as each other’s 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Mario I sure a couple of people with no taste Might have complimented you sisters ugly bed room , but because she got slated on here your trying to reassure her it’s nice ...well it’s not , don’t know what’s worse her bedroom or your new light ......think it’s a draw they are both as tacky and ugly as each other’s 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Does anyone have screenshots of her bedroom?

His bedroom looks so tacky :

Screenshot_20190916_215145_com.instagram.android.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He hasn't been gifted a shark yet? 😱

I thought anyone who was anybody had been gifted one? Clearly hes not as big a deal as thinks he is😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.