Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have screenshots of her bedroom?

His bedroom looks so tacky :

View attachment 41722
I am absolutely screaming at the #ad - boughtmyself :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh Mario, you clever big boy! You bought a bed all by yourself? Just like the rest of us bleeping plebs do? It's not often I pull out this insult, but you really are a jam strangling fuckpig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Stop what ever you have planned for tonight Saint Mario will be back on Instagram to give a sermon , no doubt about some company he didn’t know was going to gift him something and this gift will be fantastic because you know “ he wouldn’t recommend it otherwise “ . The people who sent it will be “ the loveliest people 💎💎” who work so hard etc etc . The usual boring lecture .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop what ever you have planned for tonight Saint Mario will be back on Instagram to give a sermon , no doubt about some company he didn’t know was going to gift him something and this gift will be fantastic because you know “ he wouldn’t recommend it otherwise “ . The people who sent it will be “ the loveliest people 💎💎” who work so hard etc etc . The usual boring lecture .
OMG ...its the bed company isn't it ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s mid flow, right now. bleeping hell, it’s a good one! He truly does think he’s famous. His house is his ‘safe place’. Well, he gives his address out to every Tom, Dick & Fanny to receive all the free tat and tit!! What a cock waffle!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus will he ever get to the point? Is he seriously wanging on about a tit picture? I had to keep skipping as I didn't want to hoof my tablet out the bleeping door.

Omg I am screaming, that is the tackiest pile of shite I've ever seen!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
What was that load of bullshit even about. He missed a couple of digits off his address!?

‘STUNN-ING’ stunningly tit!!!!

Reactions: 3
It is ug-lay! How much do you reckon it's worth? I have no idea how much Swarovski stuff is? It's only speciality glass innit :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Couldn't even finish video.... whatever it is I don't want it ffs .. the anti advert if ever there was one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He made out as if she’s a big deal because she’s certified.... you can buy Swarovski on eBay and bling any old tit up!

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone take advice on ANYTHING from Mario 😂 he has no taste. No money. No eyebrows. 😂

Jesus will he ever get to the point? Is he seriously wanging on about a tit picture? I had to keep skipping as I didn't want to hoof my tablet out the bleeping door.

Omg I am screaming, that is the tackiest pile of shite I've ever seen!
On a quick look, it's not unlike a gravestone. Here lies sooze, killed dead by the fools of Insta doing her head in.

I had a look on the website, I reckon about £85
Oh ffs, you could make that out of that from poundland.

• Heart
Crystalised swarovski crystals 🙈 ... literally has np grasp.of the english language. His story about closing down insta while hes on holiday , which he claims is a shame for us 😂😂 Who does this clown think he is. Guarantee he is on here whilst hes on hol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s “absolutely bloody stunning “ she so deserves Saint Mario talking about her on his platform Blah blah blah , how he loves the sound of his own voice . It’s the same every time he is gifted something . He gets it free but will encourage all the brainless sheep to buy one as he is so generous letting them have a 10% off code . If I was that woman who had sent him that 4 times because the tit can’t even get his address right , I would have delivered it myself and cracked it over his balding head .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's confused with the rules here I think (not that I really know what they are tbh, I don't live in the UK and the rules are different here I think).
When he went on a rant a couple of weeks ago he said something like 'everything you do is an ad'. I can't remember exactly what he said but the sentiment was that any time you show a product on instagram you are essentially advertising it whether you are paid too or not (which I guess in essence is correct and how the whole influencer thing came about as companies realised people were buying what others were 'advertising' on instagram). So basically what he is doing is saying although he purchased the product himself this is an advertisement because he's talking about the product. So yes, maybe there needs to be some clarifaction on the rules for the likes of Mario.
I remember this, he said because hes seen as a social influencer that instagram rules state he has to declare things as an AD even through he bought it himself

Reactions: 3
Oh my god how many times did he say “she so deserves this” deserves what??? You to be a complete fud and cost her about £40 postage cause you don’t even know your own address you utter fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.