Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the first thing you'd do is check it's being sent to the right address? How bleeping dumb can you be. He was talking like it was a case for Jessica Fletcher the silly twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So according to rhis dumb duck make up only took off and started being used 4 years ago 😂😂😂😂 I actually cant 🙈🙈🙈

"Differation" oh god hes comedy gold tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So according to rhis dumb duck make up only took off and started being used 4 years ago 😂😂😂😂 I actually cant 🙈🙈🙈

"Differation" oh god hes comedy gold tonight 😂😂
I cant even 🤦‍♀️
I like how hes saying that hes noticed a lot of people dont approach makeup counters because of a confidence issue??!!?
No hen, its cos we dont want the OTT sales pitch from people with a superiority complex such as yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he spells Lovely “Lovelie’ one more time, I’m going to punch a hole through my iPad...😳

• Haha
Just went on Instagram. Clicked Marios stories....he starts off by saying “I’ve not got much to tell you” by the amount of stories he posted, I beg to differ!!!
6C27C8B1-AAD1-4EC5-8F03-886430E6CB6B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He doesn’t have much to say but will just talk about himself anyway and make up 😴😴 . Where is his performing lapdog Derek ? Was that his sisters dressing room he showed ? Wow that looks really different than anything I have ever seen ,done up grey with a white dressing table , how original 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mario is the kind of man who wears make up who makes me bleeping furious. The men who I know who wear make up, wear it and make no big deal out of it, they wear it to make themselves feel good. Mario goes on like he is the first man to ever wear make up and is now qualified to instruct us wimmins how to do it. bleeping gobshite!

• Heart
He doesn’t have much to say but will just talk about himself anyway and make up 😴😴 . Where is his performing lapdog Derek ? Was that his sisters dressing room he showed ? Wow that looks really different than anything I have ever seen ,done up grey with a white dressing table , how original 🙄
He said his sister dressing room was lush ...eh no it’s not it’s got a chair with one of those cheap tacky chair covers you get at weddings ...and one of those lamp shades from b&m she obviously has the same cheap tacky taste like her brother !!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
You’d think he was the only fucker that worked... he’s on a “back shift” today. He’s working until 7pm. Fairly standard, I’d say - try nursing, flower, 13hr shift followed by a 12hr on call? He would be dead on his trotters.

4 year anniversary?! Well, least they’re not spoiling anyone else’s couple! 🥴

Reactions: 6
He has also completely ruined this 👌 emoji for me.

When he puts that emoji next to some of his new "stunnin" tat I always imagine its holding a full dog poo bag 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just went on Instagram. Clicked Marios stories....he starts off by saying “I’ve not got much to tell you” by the amount of stories he posted, I beg to differ!!!View attachment 42446
This is EXACTLY what I thought! That's a whole lotta stories for someone with not much to say. Although he did repeat about the confidence issue about 6 times. Why is he always going on about makeup? I've literally never seen him wear makeup. I remember he made a huge deal about getting a new outfit for his Mums birthday and showed a story of his 'face' for the night but then in the pictures it didn't look like he was wearing anything (and I don't mean a sort of subtle makeup look, literally nothing). Strange little man is Mario.

• Haha
God he’s been shopping even though he’s ill ...he such a martyr...and he’s bought even more tat to put on his cheap dressing table 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
It’s funny how he has started showing the messages he received saying how wonderful he is and how watching Mario on Instagram has changed the senders life . He is pretending to be ill so he gets messages of sympathy from his brain dead followers . How many people go for something to eat at MacDonalds when feeling ill ??
Where in that tiny flat are they going to put that tumble dryer ? In the hall beside the cats litter tray ? Or beside the new bed as a new bedside table ?

• Haha
I don’t know whether to laugh or vom at that hideous chair with the lion door knocker on it 😂😂
32379C15-CAEF-43CD-895D-5ADD9D70C471.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Now known as the Mario Bed roflmao . This lassie so deserves this and a shout out from Mario is life changing. Jesssssus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hunnerz of people are sharing their beds they bought? 🙄
She just turned up at the door, with a massive chair and you didn’t know? 🙄

Did they, Mario? Did they, aye?

He’s so up his own arse I think he’s called Paul, and changed his name to Mario to sound more exotic and special.

• Wow
  • Haha
Hunnerz of people are sharing their beds they bought? 🙄
She just turned up at the door, with a massive chair and you didn’t know? 🙄

Did they, Mario? Did they, aye?

He’s so up his own arse I think he’s called Paul, and changed his name to Mario to sound more exotic and special.
Martin, his name is Martin. It really is

• Haha
Martin, his name is Martin. It really is
I was wondering why he’s was called Mario as it’s an Italian name ...and I’m almost certain he’s not Italian ..and I’m sorry but his nieces bedroom is hideous , and he really did make a miraculous recovery ,dying one minute then get a freebie and hey presto he’s cured, since Derek made an arse of himself doing a story a few weeks ago he’s been MIA !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was wondering why he’s was called Mario as it’s an Italian name ...and I’m almost certain he’s not Italian ..and I’m sorry but his nieces bedroom is hideous , and he really did make a miraculous recovery ,dying one minute then get a freebie and hey presto he’s cured, since Derek made an arse of himself doing a story a few weeks ago he’s been MIA !!!!!
He is of Italian descent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.