Cleaning With Mario #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s feelings....

I hate his hair, he looks like he’s been electrocuted. Just shave it off and embrace the fact you’re balding.

Bangs on about how he loves makeup and all that shite.... but his make up brushes are brand bleeping new!

EEA4F8EE-AA9B-4E86-8499-CF3283DCB756.png

C042E0A3-2002-4D2C-B17E-AA6ADFAEF1C5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THE CHAIRRRRRRR 🤣 :sick:🤣:sick: Oh good Lord! When I first saw it from the side I thought hmmm ok I can't stand it myself but it's very Mario. But the knocker thing on the back really secured it's position as the tackiest, most awful piece of furniture I have ever seen. Seriously, I can't believe people actually like this style of furniture. It is just so, so, so TACKY! But Mario thinks it looks expensive🤣

Unfortunately his nieces taste isn't much better. I actually find it mind boggling that people like that silver/grey crushed velvet look all through an entire house as well. And then the little staged thing with Derek coming into the room and realising he's on instagram. I get the impression Mario isn't very happy about Derek going out tonight.
Whenever I'm out and about and see something turbo-tacky I think to myself "that's very mario" his taste is so insanely tit its comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god did Mario say in last nights stories he was gifted toilet cleaner from another account that was Asda’s own brand and 60p!
Why?! I’d get if he said he was recommended it. But who gifts 60p toilet cleaner from Asda? Asda is a well known shop....sure it’s available everywhere!

• Haha
Oh, someone has shoved 50p in him just now! He’s having a protective rant about ‘his pal’ Sophie and her trolling. ‘We hit follow, we helped make her famous’

Oh Mario, you utter cock waffle - he truly does think a) he’s friends with her b) he’s famous too c) anyone is going to listen to him d) that he’s an influencer.

You’re thrush Mario, irritating and hard to get rid of! #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Resisting the urge to send him a message right now. Who the hell does he think he is!!!! Also going on about trolls saying they have mental health problems cause they clearly aren’t “normal” so people with mental health struggles aren’t normal to him?? He honestly thinks he’s on the same level as Hinch!! I tell you what’s not normal mario is the actual scale of how much you are a delusional duck wit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘hunner percent a mental health issue’. The cheeky fucker. The narcissistic twit!

I wish they would at least go to a decent chippy, those chips look a day old 🤢🤢
Never mind the chips, look at the plastic cheese on that half pizza!!!!!!

‘hunner percent a mental health issue’. The cheeky fucker. The narcissistic twit!
that really pissed me off this morning, I shouted at my phone when I was sitting getting ready for work, I HATE how hes saying its to do with MH, I think he just opens his mouth and tit falls out. Honestly, So he doesn't this there is any MH issues with his "friend" then, no? then saying they need help with their MH.OMG I could have jumped into my phone and slapped him, clearly hes never had any MH issues and nobody close to him has ever been effected let alone him so don't sit there and bleeping spout this....that felt good

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Listening to him ranting and raving going on about trolls etc , saying something should be done I can understand the anger about people commenting about Mrs Hinch’s baby , that is wrong .I think a lot of it is attention seeking from Mario .Mario asking them to spread the love so no doubt tonight we will see posts with his name tagged in it 😴🙄 . Mario is just wanting to shut any criticism about him or any of these other big accounts on Instagram which are really nothing more than shopping channels trying to get people to part with their cash .These big accounts are greedy ,give nothing back and most of them (apart from Mario ) live in big houses and clearly have money . Unfortunately while they get all the items gifted and make money out of it , other people are buying into it and buying the items which most don’t need or cannot really afford . Mario is clearly making money from the wax melts ,hence the new bed and tumble dryer . What does he do for the people who follow him , does he ever give anything back , gift them wax melts ? No ,it’s just greed with him and all the rest but they don’t want people to stop following and worshipping them as their freebies and income will dry up so they try to put a stop to any criticism , or call people getting sick of all the gifted items bullshit trolls or haters . I don’t believe in slagging off someones children but I won’t stop criticising the likes of Mario . He is just a greedy narcissist.

• Heart
This is the first time I’ve heard of this Mario - surely it’s a parody account? It can’t be real?! He’s SO CRINGE! I haven’t laughed so much in ages!! 😂😂😂😂

What a twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the first time I’ve heard of this Mario - surely it’s a parody account? It can’t be real?! He’s SO CRINGE! I haven’t laughed so much in ages!! 😂😂😂😂

What a twit!
Sadly not a parody. He really is that much of a narcissistic twit! I know, unreal! Welcome to the tiny world of Mario, his puppet Derek and their long suffering moggy Raaaaaaaayn!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sadly not a parody. He really is that much of a narcissistic twit! I know, unreal! Welcome to the tiny world of Mario, his puppet Derek and their long suffering moggy Raaaaaaaayn!
I actually love the cat!! Clearly as per my name I do love cats but I also feel sorry for it with all the chemicals around the house

Reactions: 3
I actually love the cat!! Clearly as per my name I do love cats but I also feel sorry for it with all the chemicals around the house
I thought of that as well , cats and dogs absorb chemicals through their foot pads and he is spraying and putting some amount of chemicals about that one bed flat . I remember when he got messages from people telling him Dettol was toxic for cats and he went on a rant saying he had messages about it and it’s not ,it’s ok to use . I was told by a vet it’s toxic for them . The only person Mario listens to is himself in the mirror .

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought of that as well , cats and dogs absorb chemicals through their foot pads and he is spraying and putting some amount of chemicals about that one bed flat . I remember when he got messages from people telling him Dettol was toxic for cats and he went on a rant saying he had messages about it and it’s not ,it’s ok to use . I was told by a vet it’s toxic for them . The only person Mario listens to is himself in the mirror .
Yeah, I have 3 cats. All indoor and I tend to clean room to room so they cant get in and step on anything when its wet. Saying that I am still careful of what I use and where I use it. I really don't like Mario and after his story this morning he defo comes on here to read the threads ranting on about how we all talk about him regardless and he doesn't give a duck. Sometimes I listen to him and cringe!! I am Scottish too and I'm not a million miles away from him and I never speak like that BUT that being said people that line in Glasgow city centre and near by do have a very strong accent and a lot of them put it on to sound worse. I sound like Pretty Blunt on insta....just not as slang haha

Reactions: 2
The poor bugger has actually flung herself out of the window before, whether it was to get away from Mario or the chemicals we just don't know. I suspect it was both though. I'd hoof meself out of a window if I was forced to spend time in the same room as that blustering wankhammer.

As for his idiotic rant about MH issues, I would say words fail me at his utter lack of knowledge of MH, but this is Mario and he is just utterly thick as tit. I expect nothing more from him, he is just too wrapped up in his own ego and self image to even try to understand why what he has ranted on about is spectacularly misinformed and has likely alienated a good proportion of his "mafia".

• Haha
The poor bugger has actually flung herself out of the window before, whether it was to get away from Mario or the chemicals we just don't know. I suspect it was both though. I'd hoof meself out of a window if I was forced to spend time in the same room as that blustering wankhammer.

As for his idiotic rant about MH issues, I would say words fail me at his utter lack of knowledge of MH, but this is Mario and he is just utterly thick as tit. I expect nothing more from him, he is just too wrapped up in his own ego and self image to even try to understand why what he has ranted on about is spectacularly misinformed and has likely alienated a good proportion of his "mafia".
Ohh I didn't know she had went out a window before!!!! he shouldn't have windows open that she can do that. we are always extra careful for that very reason (PLUS I think I would be inconsolable if any of mine went missing, don't worry tho I'm not a Mrs Hinch burping them)

O honestly think Mario is/can/could be quite a nasty person if you got on the wrong side of him, I just cant help but get that vibe, he can sit and tell ppl otherwise on his stories but I go with my gut feeing

PS, Hi Mario!!! yes there are some people out there who see through you, I'm not a hater, I just call it as I see it

1st time I actually had the turn his stories off.

I don’t agree with the person messaging Sophie saying the babies ugly- however- if you out your child out there on the internet to over 2 MILLION people surely you know someone is going to say something bad about him. If you want to safeguard him quite simply don’t put him out there for people to see!

I hate the confusion these ‘influencers’ seem to have over a genuine trolls and people with opinions. Just because someone doesn’t agree with what you say/ do/ live like does not make them a troll. I feel like that is the opinion that this website is tarred with.

I hate Mario, I can’t stand the man. That to him means I have a horrible life etc etc.

I bleeping live my life, I’m not unhappy or mentally unwell. I just don’t like you, you massive cuntwaffle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.