Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! 🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you remind me of her account as I can't find her Ta ❤
It’s - This one

Why has he changed his slippers between hoovering the salmon beach towel (where he was wearing a knitted bootee) and cleaning his flairs (where he was sporting his monogrammed numbers)? 🧐
Surely he’s not pulling the old Hinch trick of filming his content on different days of the week and pretending he did it all on one day? 🤨
I thought this and then I thought maybe the monogrammed ones might have a waterproof sole

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The day Maid Marion moves out Derek will be running from room to room not knowing what to do with all the space he now has. So much clutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like 'Mario's ' flat it's getting a bit cluttered in here my lovelies, but that could be because I've been inspired by his sister's antipasta cheese selection board and cat pate that I've now eaten my weight in cheese. Can't wait to see what the boujee new thread names going to be aye and so forth

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like oor Sammy has been doing an 'Add to Basket' on followers so her 10k isn't real. If you go through them it's pretty evident....daft eejit she is to be so desperate.
I expect the the reason she’s not been on in few days ...that and the fact she’s probably read her thread on here and just can’t take it that we can see what a car crash life she leads ..that and the fact that she’s a lazy lying looney!!!!!

Reactions: 5
New thread time here’s my suggestions ma lovelies -

Cleaning with Mario - Confessions of a Paisley Housewife

Or

Cleaning with Mario - The Real Housewives of Paisley

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I expect the the reason she’s not been on in few days ...that and the fact she’s probably read her thread on here and just can’t take it that we can see what a car crash life she leads ..that and the fact that she’s a lazy lying looney!!!!!
Seems her thread has been silenced /closed she seems to have some protection on here as previous threads she needed to hit 10k now she has the rules have changed...it was very popular her thread sho aye

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Title suggestion, an edited version of the one I suggested on Sunday, minus the swearing 🤬
Confessions of the Paisley Hobbit in a Hoosecoat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He was steam mopping the floor today, I'm sure he is using that mop incorrectly the steam comes out the front and the pad sits behind...

Edited to add screenshots
I didn’t know you had to use them that way round. My shark steam mop was tit but if I was using it wrong that explains everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Primula! 🤣🤣 I feel like I am back at nans house in the 80s when she served primula and ritz crackers at parties cos it was ‘posh’ 🤣🤣
With a pickle on top? My husband has this every Hogmanay (he’s 35) 🤣 wouldn’t touch any of it any other time of year 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.