Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! 🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he hates clutter and has a lack of storage why on earth did he start Christmas shopping in August?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He could have a sensible amount of makeup in the bathroom, scrap the dressing table and huge chair, more room for storage. It makes me uncomfortable looking at all the stuff he has crammed behind doors, on top of cupboards, stuffed down the side of the fridge. As for the hoover in his sitting room. Never seen anything like it, in all my Dawn of days ma lovelies.
Exactly! Just makes an already small room feel even more smaller and claustrophobic. why do they even need another TV in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like how his christmas shopping comes from Poundland, Home Bargains and M&S (presumably utilising Dereks 20% staff discount).He reserves all the big lavish spending for himself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Please let the new thread contain a mix of some of the following words;
Tiny man/hoosecoat/ pointless Dyson/staple/clutter
He really is fascinating isn’t he 🤣 However the Dyson really irriterates me. I want to message him. Why, in the name of all that’s holy, do you have a Dyson???? WHY?? Oh I forgot. It’s a status symbol like his fake bag/trainers/scarf 😂 that we can all see right through!
Yes. That’s a spelling error on purpose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please let the new thread contain a mix of some of the following words;
Tiny man/hoosecoat/ pointless Dyson/staple/clutter
He really is fascinating isn’t he 🤣 However the Dyson really irriterates me. I want to message him. Why, in the name of all that’s holy, do you have a Dyson???? WHY?? Oh I forgot. It’s a status symbol like his fake bag/trainers/scarf 😂 that we can all see right through!
Yes. That’s a spelling error on purpose 😂
Isn't it a shark 😂🦈🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh he’s really rippin ma knitting the day 😠
So is this stuff ON TOP of the entire UK supply of the Eco stuff he’s bought??? Whit aboot his boujee sensitive wee skin. My arse.....the only irritation is him! Can you tell I’m having a bad day 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh he’s really rippin ma knitting the day 😠
So is this stuff ON TOP of the entire UK supply of the Eco stuff he’s bought??? Whit aboot his boujee sensitive wee skin. My arse.....the only irritation is him! Can you tell I’m having a bad day 🙄
It's almost as if the super sensitive skin is either imaginary, or down to something other than the soap powder he uses :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.