Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! 🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like oor Sammy has been doing an 'Add to Basket' on followers so her 10k isn't real. If you go through them it's pretty evident....daft eejit she is to be so desperate.
Thought that sums her up perfectly....fake as fuk!!! Rendall has her own thread but there more about sammi on it than Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I should be off mixing Zoflora & Bleach cleaning around objects but I just can’t help myself #dayaffwasted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It makes me think, if you were escaping your abuser, you’d be too scared to post on social media to avoid being located? 🧐🤨
Very good point! She’s tearing about the house giving everyone a tour 🤦‍♀️ Horrendous if she’s making it all up and he’s an innocent party.

Mario has made me laugh today saying he ‘hates clutter’ Oh Mario, your entire flat is rammed with clutter as you can’t stop buying utter shite! He’s like a magpie in a manky hoosecoat, can’t resist anything shiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very good point! She’s tearing about the house giving everyone a tour 🤦‍♀️ Horrendous if she’s making it all up and he’s an innocent party.

Mario has made me laugh today saying he ‘hates clutter’ Oh Mario, your entire flat is rammed with clutter as you can’t stop buying utter shite! He’s like a magpie in a manky hoosecoat, can’t resist anything shiny.
Thread #20... Karma Drama: Magpie in a manky housecoat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forgot to say my husband was pissing me off this morning and he dropped his toast and it landed butter side down. I laughed a lot and said “Ha, Karma on your ass”..... He just looked at me as if I was insane but I think it was defo worth it (me catching Marionitis) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so so so glad that Marion acknowledged that his flat is tiny.... borrower teeny tiny so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a blast from the past (the old cleaning thread) is bleachy still around?

Honestly though the amount of clutter in that flat is shocking. It’s his own fault though, even though it’s small he buys far far too much for the space he has and there’s no need for it at all.

He’s also wasted money on so much crap that would’ve been better spent getting some proper storage fitted. Fitted wardrobes etc to make the best use of the space they do have.

But instead he spends on things like a £350 hairdryer for his 3 hairs and buying air fresheners for a car they won’t have any time soon. It baffles me that someone close to 40 behaves that way.
Exactly, I’ve said the same thing umpteen times. Could have got fitted wardrobes floor to ceiling and even replaced
his bathroom sink with one with drawers with the money
he has spent on shite x

Exactly! Just makes an already small room feel even more smaller and claustrophobic. why do they even need another TV in there?
That tv unit and shoe storage could easily be replaced
with a proper size chest of drawers and proper fitted
Wardrobes would solve some of his storage issues x

Reactions: 10
Why has he changed his slippers between hoovering the salmon beach towel (where he was wearing a knitted bootee) and cleaning his flairs (where he was sporting his monogrammed numbers)? 🧐
Surely he’s not pulling the old Hinch trick of filming his content on different days of the week and pretending he did it all on one day? 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why has he changed his slippers between hoovering the salmon beach towel (where he was wearing a knitted bootee) and cleaning his flairs (where he was sporting his monogrammed numbers)? 🧐
Surely he’s not pulling the old Hinch trick of filming his content on different days of the week and pretending he did it all on one day? 🤨
Good spot, he’s probably been sat on his arse in his hoosecoat aw bloody day just uploading old clips while he watches telly and snacks on criss from his tapas table 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally, I think she’s probably had an argument with him and he’s yelled at her. Her partner has always been lazy from what she’s said but I think that she’s probably had the idea that she’s in an abusive relationship put in her head by a follower and she’s blown it out of proportion. Doing everything in a relationship, whilst the other does nothing but act like your eldest child isn’t abuse, it’s just being a crappy person and a crappy parent. I sincerely hope she’s not making this up. I would normally believe any victim of domestic abuse but Lou has a history of lying about being dead and texting others whilst they are on a live to say that she’s dead! So whilst I’m glad she’s alive and she’s away from her “abuser”... I cannot help but think this is all an act to get something for nothing.

Happy 2 years to Mario. I hope this anniversary encourages him to up his game because his content (considering he’s jobless and has nothing to do all day) is lacking!

It makes me think, if you were escaping your abuser, you’d be too scared to post on social media to avoid being located? 🧐🤨
Can you remind me of her account as I can't find her Ta ❤

He was the same the other day...had his navy goony on when pointing down the way then in between those shots he had a yellow tshirt on in his reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.