Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was obviously taken before he bought his 45 pairs of glasses on E-Bay! He is squinting so badly ๐Ÿ˜‚
I canโ€™t stop laughing I legit thought for ages he was specky (no hate i am speck-ilicious myself) then he revealed that itโ€™s blue light glasses from eBay ๐Ÿ˜‚

I canโ€™t stop laughing I legit thought for ages he was specky (no hate i am speck-ilicious myself) then he revealed that itโ€™s blue light glasses from eBay ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also since we are making up words I thought Iโ€™d try ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the old days when Mario did a live he was squinting at the screen the whole time to read the comments. I asked him a question and he misread it and answered with something completely irrelevant ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't look at that Sean fella, he makes me feel sick. ๐Ÿคข Although wee shitebag Marion has blocked me, (am awkay ma lovelies, am fine, am nawt still fuming, am fine, hawnest ta gawd ๐Ÿ’Ž) I still want him back and for that toad to duck off! ๐Ÿ˜ซ ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sean is trying so hard to be funny in the same way as Mario and he isnโ€™t. Firstly, nobody cares about your windows. Get a life and talk about something else. Half of the appeal of mario is long suffering Derek, the poor mite. As soon as he gets a new job, mario will return and all will be well again.
I donโ€™t even want to speak about โ€˜Garthyโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 11
C4E30CC5-7412-4EA2-B0C6-DD7ADD554C5F.jpeg
Itโ€™s been done previously in the thread but itโ€™s never been truer. ๐Ÿ’”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.