Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! πŸ’Ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drop Ava May a message. She could create you a bespoke wax melt as a dupe for Dewberry πŸ€­πŸ˜†.
I had a word and she said now that "Mario" is in the outlet, she has an opening!

She even knocked me up a prototype.....

A5381E91-F2D4-4676-A6E9-4D4603EA0CB3.jpeg

I honestly don't know how this has happened to little old me guys πŸ’œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It means he’s restricted who can interact with the post. It’ll be set to followers only / friends of followers only so that people that don’t follow him etc can’t comment. There are other options too to limit who can comment.
Or just do what Joan or any of my previous, now blocked, aliases do and follow him, leave a comment calling him out or sarcastically commenting on any of his new plush bespoke Boujee dewy purchases then unfollow. πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Either Melv is trading his arse or he's become a dealer, maybe both? It's the only possible reason for him having so much cash to splash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
His whole flat is truly is an abomination - well, the kitchen is ok if you ignore all the crap on the worktops and from those bleeping manic cupboard handles - but it's a look all the chavs and Hinchers (one and the same really) seem to aspire to it judging by the hunners of comments on his grid post yesterday saying how gawjus it was. I was reading wondering if I have Kerry Katona disease as they're all clearly seeing something I'm not πŸ€”
Do you think the Kerry Katona disease is brought on by sniff talcum power. He did have a really stuffy nose after his night out πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Either Melv is trading his arse or he's become a dealer, maybe both? It's the only possible reason for him having so much cash to splash.
i Think they are growing hashish in the grubby little cupboard in the kitchen ...he says she’s shows all aspects of his life ....except that cupboard!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd bet any money she gets shut in the hall...might explain why she has wrecked the door frames.
I really hope this wasn’t the case when they went away on their boujee Blackpool holiday πŸ˜”

I'm wondering if Mazda is claiming some sort of benefits from the government πŸ€” seems like he has an awful lot of disposable income at the moment going by the rate of spending, is it just me? Or does it seem very excessive? Most people are saving what they can at the moment given the current climate and uncertainty of some people losing jobs etc, does he not care about his and D's future or is he just too thick (selfish) to understand, no-one needs all that useless tat, and multiples of everything, must be some sort of mental problem setting in, he needs help, poor wee hobbit bawbag.
Could he be in denial about the fact their jobs are at risk and he’s spending to make himself feel better? πŸ€”
If you added up the amount he’s spent in lockdown it would be terrifying!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.