Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! πŸ’Ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's bought 4 candles and 10 melts today. 🀯 😬 I literally dont know what to say.... πŸ€”πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ’€

*screams internally x100*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He's bought 4 candles and 10 melts today. 🀯 😬 I literally dont know what to say.... πŸ€”πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ’€

*screams internally x100*
I wouldn’t like to visit them as the thought of all the scented stuff he uses is already making me feel sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t like to visit them as the thought of all the scented stuff he uses is already making me feel sick!
I think Yankee are the worst, some of their candles stink! 🀒 Honest to boujee God, I dont know how he and Deek dont have real chest problems, or how Rayn isnt suffering. πŸ₯΄ 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think Yankee are the worst, some of their candles stink! 🀒 Honest to boujee God, I dont know how he and Deek dont have real chest problems, or how Rayn isnt suffering. πŸ₯΄ 😷
I know! His house isn’t that bad either i think it’s because he sees other home accounts have certain things and he crams it all into the 2 bedrooms!

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if Mazda is claiming some sort of benefits from the government πŸ€” seems like he has an awful lot of disposable income at the moment going by the rate of spending, is it just me? Or does it seem very excessive? Most people are saving what they can at the moment given the current climate and uncertainty of some people losing jobs etc, does he not care about his and D's future or is he just too thick (selfish) to understand, no-one needs all that useless tat, and multiples of everything, must be some sort of mental problem setting in, he needs help, poor wee hobbit bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread time ma darlins' πŸ’Ž

Thread title is a combination following a campaign by @DilysMcGillis and @Johnnoijones for Smell the Wealth and Maladdin & The Magic Crapet was a joint effort from @lauramars and @It's All Fake.

Last thread round up - Derek's allegedly learning to drive, although no evidence has been seen apart from 75 car air fresheners and some Insta begging for a free car, Mazza is still not back at work, still spunking money up the wall on utter shite and he has just been gifted the bespoke, padded, studded tapas, McDonalds and juice holder of dreams and he bought a new peach towel pacifically to pop under it.

Behold....πŸ’Ž

View attachment 188290

As you were ma lovelies!
A most excellent, plush summation of recent events on Planet Mario, ma lovelie. I’m loving the new bespoke thread title: much like Meirdre himself, ah luv a guid collabahraytion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if Mazda is claiming some sort of benefits from the government πŸ€” seems like he has an awful lot of disposable income at the moment going by the rate of spending, is it just me? Or does it seem very excessive? Most people are saving what they can at the moment given the current climate and uncertainty of some people losing jobs etc, does he not care about his and D's future or is he just too thick (selfish) to understand, no-one needs all that useless tat, and multiples of everything, must be some sort of mental problem setting in, he needs help, poor wee hobbit bawbag.
I think he's in denial about their work situation. Although if I were Maw and Paw McKnight I'd be making a will with a clause cutting him oot, bet he's got his eye on their mortgage free hoose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Who was it? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Joan is moi. It’s my 5th fake Instagram page as after a few sweet sherry’s I can’t help myself and have to either comment on one of his posts or message him, and alas, I get BYE FELISHA! πŸ˜‚

But honest to bleeping god, why does he need anymore melts or candles? No wonder poor Rayn is never well, poor cat is eating fluffy towels flavoured kitty Kat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I had a thought about this giant sewing box table monzo has been gifted. Imagine if it really did have a lid that lifted up and you could pop maladdin in there when you wanted a bit of peace? Just slam the lid down and duck off out for a few weeks xxx
A few rubs of the bespoke sewing box and Marions head pops out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also does anyone thinks his boujie flat smells like Lush? You can smell the rank mix of scents a mile off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thing is, I never say anything nasty about him as a person. I just either call him out on his actions or make a comment about something he’s bought.

I messaged him about how he treats Derek, he called me a troll then blocked me. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also does anyone thinks his boujie flat smells like Lush? You can smell the rank mix of scents a mile off
I dry heave walking past Lush so yes, I imagine his flat smells just like that 🀣

Don't get me wrong, I like candles and wax a lot (I have wax melting as I type) but I'm also not spraying around a ton of other stuff at the same time! I pacifically don't have wax melting when I clean having been the victim of several 'waxidents' in the past due to my own clumsiness 😭

• Haha
Glad he’s replenished his fumigation supply. Maybe the air is ripe in there after an IBS flare up (πŸ™„), mixed veg and onion gravy last night. Should stick to tap-ass Marion, might be safer.

I dry heave walking past Lush so yes, I imagine his flat smells just like that 🀣

Don't get me wrong, I like candles and wax a lot (I have wax melting as I type) but I'm also not spraying around a ton of other stuff at the same time! I don't have wax melting when I clean having been the victim of several 'waxidents' in the past 😭
Years ago The Body shop used to do all those bath beads and they stank, I remember one called Dewberry 🀒.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.