Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! 💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon ma lovelies! Am just parking ma bespoke bottom into this plush thread. Ive brought some tapass and Criss feel free to share. I'll leave them on the padded boujee table just please don't get any on the rug towel 💎
Criss hahaha 😆 cracks me up so much

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had a thought about this giant sewing box table monzo has been gifted. Imagine if it really did have a lid that lifted up and you could pop maladdin in there when you wanted a bit of peace? Just slam the lid down and duck off out for a few weeks xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Criss hahaha 😆 cracks me up so much
Haha, I say criss sometimes. I grew up having a speech impediment and despite having years of therapy, there remains a handful of words I struggle with, crisps being one of them. I've even been known to say criss-pssst in an effort to get the word out.

That's all, ma luvlies. Nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Haha, I say criss sometimes. I grew up having a speech impediment and despite having years of therapy, there remains a handful of words I struggle with, crisps being one of them. I've even been known to say criss-pssst in an effort to get the word out.

That's all, ma luvlies. Nae debates!
I always pronounce it criss 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Best bespoke thread title ever.
I’m glad he’s gone out shopping. He deserves to treat hiself and hasn’t really splashed out recently. And the flat is starting to look a bit bare in places....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Listening to magic radio and Whitney higher love has came on... I’m getting flashbacks of the sweaty armpits pyjama high kick dance 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oot robbing 😂😂
if Rayn did that It would be hilarious..😂
On a serious note though, when they’re both out. What do they do with Rayn ? Is she free to roam the shoebox?
She's locked in that tiny hallway 😞

She'd probably be shitting all over his bed like Amber Heard if she wasn't 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oot robbing 😂😂
if Rayn did that It would be hilarious..😂
On a serious note though, when they’re both out. What do they do with Rayn ? Is she free to roam the shoebox?
I'd bet any money she gets shut in the hall...might explain why she has wrecked the door frames.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah closed in the hallway 😞
And to think they were considering another kitty, sweet Jesus in that box of a place the kitties would be driven crazy if not killed by fumes.
Shouldn’t have a kitty if in a tooty gaff like that, she can’t be free even to roam the areas.
He’s a proper asshole

I'd bet any money she gets shut in the hall...might explain why she has wrecked the door frames.
Yeah definitely as she hasn’t wrecked anything else, however he can’t stand how vocal she is 🙄
Poor kitty has to listen to him screeching at her.
#FreeRaynAndDerrick

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah closed in the hallway 😞
And to think they were considering another kitty, sweet Jesus in that box of a place the kitties would be driven crazy if not killed by fumes.
Shouldn’t have a kitty if in a tooty gaff like that, she can’t be free even to roam the areas.
He’s a proper asshole

Yeah definitely as she hasn’t wrecked anything else, however he can’t stand how vocal she is 🙄
Poor kitty has to listen to him screeching at her.
#FreeRaynAndDerrick
In one of his highlights he’s yapping about her scratching his new carpets too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In one of his highlights he’s yapping about her scratching his new carpets too
Constantly crying on about something or another.
his bespoke scratching post clearly is as dung as the rest of his tat😂
Cats scratch asshole, why did ya get one 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the bleep would maid bleeping Marian sign up for Smol if he has already found the cure for super sensitive super bespoke one in a billion skin in ecover the same brand as the fabric softener That’s already solved human suffering of the masses 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.