Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! 💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I was aswell 🤭. But I didn’t realise how headachy it probably was. Combine that with 20 other scents 🤕.
Yes, I remember I didn't like the smell of the shop - same as Lush - just way too many scents clashing and it's so overpowering. I haven't been in The Body Shop since I was a teenager.

I would love to smell Dewberry again though just for old times sake 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, I remember I didn't like the smell of the shop - same as Lush - just way too many scents clashing and it's so overpowering. I haven't been in The Body Shop since I was a teenager.

Drop Ava May a message. She could create you a bespoke wax melt as a dupe for Dewberry 🤭😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I was a white musk type of a girl 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh that dewberry brought back memories! I was a white musk girl though.... Too boujee for dewberry tbh batches 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think he's in denial about their work situation. Although if I were Maw and Paw McKnight I'd be making a will with a clause cutting him oot, bet he's got his eye on their mortgage free hoose.
I think there’s something in this. His parents just paid off their mortgage - I wonder if Martin is now in some form of receipt of the money they were previously spending on their mortgage (or some of it?). His spending definitely seems to have ramped up recently but has been wildly out of control for months so it’s hard to pin down when it went through the roof or flairboards. Something is definitely going on ..... 🔍📈

Reactions: 9
I dry heave walking past Lush so yes, I imagine his flat smells just like that 🤣

Don't get me wrong, I like candles and wax a lot (I have wax melting as I type) but I'm also not spraying around a ton of other stuff at the same time! I pacifically don't have wax melting when I clean having been the victim of several 'waxidents' in the past due to my own clumsiness 😭
Are you burning one of your staple scents?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think there’s something in this. His parents just paid off their mortgage - I wonder if Martin is now in some form of receipt of the money they were previously spending on their mortgage (or some of it?). His spending definitely seems to have ramped up recently but has been wildly out of control for months so it’s hard to pin down when it went through the roof or flairboards. Something is definitely going on ..... 🔍📈
His spending has definitely ramped up during lock down. I did think he would have had redundancy pay but as someone else pointed out he hasn't really worked at Debenhams for long enough to get a huge payout. I do sometimes wonder if he's claimed as a small business due to being an InFlUeNcEr but then he would have to be a registered business so maybe not. It does make one wonder where the hell all this money comes from....

Are you burning one of your staple scents?
Every scent is a staple scent in manbagzdas world 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
His brother seems clued up, I'm sure he's seeing the spending, let's hope he will stop his parents getting rinsed.

Sorry if a bit off topic but I just looked at his latest grid post and it says comments have been limited.....what does that mean exactly?

He mas more staples than Ryman.
I think it means Mario doesn't want any real opinions expressed, nae debates etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if a bit off topic but I just looked at his latest grid post and it says comments have been limited.....what does that mean exactly?

He mas more staples than Ryman.
It means he’s restricted who can interact with the post. It’ll be set to followers only / friends of followers only so that people that don’t follow him etc can’t comment. There are other options too to limit who can comment.

Reactions: 5
It means he’s restricted who can interact with the post. It’ll be set to followers only / friends of followers only so that people that don’t follow him etc can’t comment. There are other options too to limit who can comment.
Ah ok thank you ma lovelie 💎

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.