Cleaning with Mario #15 Take a seat and get some class!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A take no tit from NOBODY..... aye sit doon you and calm the ham. Firstly Marion you are a nasty little piece of work and us tattlers have saw through your BULL a long time ago, but I reckon since you’re venom about your lovely innocent cat and the fact you have reacted the way u have speaks vols. Every one who watches u have saw your true colours and you can try and pretend that you love your wee Rayn but I believe you don’t have a morsel of love in your heart. Pathetic narcissist that should be pulled down a peg or two. Secondly I don’t believe that ANYONE at any given time has thought your cooncil borrowers flat is a palace 🤣 you are so far up your own arse I’m surprised you don’t come back out with a permanent tan 🤪 away and take yer head for a shite and give your arse a break. IBS boujee bespoke midden 🤣🤣
The cooncil borrowers flat...Creased!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did the shopping centres in Scotland not open back up today? Is the Debenhams he works in opening back up?
yip Debenhams opened today ... obviously he’s not needed ...they probably know hes ....a vile little twit with a flat full of tat ...and a miserable little cat 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
yip Debenhams opened today ... obviously he’s not needed ...they probably know hes ....a vile little twit with a flat full of tat ...and a miserable little cat 🐱
@BananaClub 🤣🤣🤣
You are a poet & ya dinney naw it🙈
Have they bought a car or what’s the crack with these car air fresheners?
Thought neither could drive😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye cool story bro.....if I could be arsed watching half of it.
Nothing to do with accents - you stood over that cat and shouted at her for duck all while she was eating. Everything I wrote last night you made a point to defend. You were in the wrong deal with it. Or even take a seat n get some class cause you have heehaw.

Edit ok just saw the insta post does exist so deleted a bit of original post. There is nothing trolling about that post - they stated their point of view without being abusive. twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For those who didn’t see him screaming at his cat I managed to get a screen recording of it. What him and his ‘lovelies’ don't understand is that while they may think he was just having a laugh, Rayn won’t understand. She doesn’t know that’s ‘Glasgow banter’ (lived there for a couple of years myself, can’t say I encountered this particular banter myself) all she will know is that he is towering over her and raising his voice spitting words at her while she eats. She was clearly upset by it as she tried to quietly walk away. Poor wee thing.
View attachment 180676
I felt that the way he spoke was nasty and the cat walked away from her food. An animal picks up on raised voices and tension so won't know if she's been told off or not.
Kinda uncomfortable that his friend is being mentioned given her situation. She was sticking up for her pal I suppose.

Reactions: 8
He’s probably not back yet. He will be such a bespoke, special employee. They won’t want him risking himself. He says he’s Merchandiser. Does that mean he fills the shelf’s? Not that I’m dissing that a jobs a job. But he needs to make it sound like he’s important. I take it he isn’t on the makeup counters. Could you imagine trying to understand what the wee chav was saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did the shopping centres in Scotland not open back up today? Is the Debenhams he works in opening back up?
His store is the one in the city centre and opened a few weeks ago. Not sure why he's still on furlough but the company is meant to be in administration so they might be laying staff off. His pal LS didn't seem to go back to work today either as her store in a shopping centre.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the fact Debenhams has opened and he wasn’t there to cut the ribbon of the re-opening, has left him feeling a bit upset. Hence the rant at his poor wee cat. And the hormonal outburst today!
Oh well Marion, maybe you could get that job in B&M that you a Hinch wanted. When you wanted to play shops.
Sad wank that you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s probably not back yet. He will be such a bespoke, special employee. They won’t want him risking himself. He says he’s Merchandiser. Does that mean he fills the shelf’s? Not that I’m dissing that a jobs a job. But he needs to make it sound like he’s important. I take it he isn’t on the makeup counters. Could you imagine trying to understand what the wee chav was saying!
A merchandiser is in charge of where and how items are displayed on the shop floor and will sometimes dress the mannequins too.

At this point I’ll refer you to how he’s decorated his home and his wardrobe full of polyester tracksuits and the mystery of why he’s still not back at work really solves itself... 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, a merchandiser means you stock the shelves and make sure your area of the store looks presentable. He works in the area of the store that sells men’s suits.

Reactions: 8
No the moron just got a car air freshener! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe he’s building the car from the ground up. So the air fresheners a start.

A merchandiser is in charge of where and how items are displayed on the shop floor and will sometimes dress the mannequins too.

At this point I’ll refer you to how he’s decorated his home and his wardrobe full of polyester tracksuits and the mystery of why he’s still not back at work really solves itself... 🧐
Brilliant! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So that teaches me not to catch up properly before posting 🤪
Basically then, call yourself a Hincher yet you dare disrespect MEEEE ???? Right you are hen who the hell do you think you are? 🤣
That girl probably doesn’t even give 2 catshits you blocked her sorry to burst your bubble. She was coherent(maybe you can take some tips there once you learn what it means) stated her point - no name calling or threats. What’s trolling about that?
As for flowers_inmay - I know you’re on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's honestly shown himself for the nasty mood swinging little pipsqueak he really is today, once again. Imagine making such a song and a dance over someone pulling you up on your behaviour..... And then you went and did the exact same as them. The way you spoke to your cat was uncomfortable and uncalled for, as an animal lover myself it upset me when I saw the footage on here earlier and the person was absolutely correct in bringing it to light.

You've got a poisonous streak and people are realising that.

As for acting high and mighty saying they are not a hincher of they don't like you..... What a bleeping sense of grandeur. Absolutely cringed myself inside out when you said that. Just because someone is a hincher doesn't mean that have to bow down to you you absolute turnip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
His store is the one in the city centre and opened a few weeks ago. Not sure why he's still on furlough but the company is meant to be in administration so they might be laying staff off. His pal LS didn't seem to go back to work today either as her store in a shopping centre.
who is LS ?

Reactions: 1
Why does he insist ”It’s Scottish humour” it’s not. It might be head humour but don’t you dare speak for an entire nation you entitled prick. I really dislike anyone that treats someone (person or animal) badly then turns around and says ‘it’s just a joke’ absolute dickwad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.