Cleaning with Mario #15 Take a seat and get some class!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf did he say the cat had done to his door frames? I've a cat who is a complete diva and the most damage she has done is claw the carpet. Has he got Joe Exotic living with him? Jesus christ!
I've got two and they've done nothing like that either.
It's probably because his flats so old and the frames and skirting need replaced?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After finally being able to move past “justimifying” I’m glad to hear he’s not bothered about this AT ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He buys so much tit for his skin to say it's so boujee and sensitive. Loving his wee nivea haul even though nivea are notoriously anti geigh. Just has to have all the things doesnt he

• Haha
He buys so much tit for his skin to say it's so boujee and sensitive. Loving his wee nivea haul even though nivea are notoriously anti geigh. Just has to have all the things doesnt he
I think he actually managed to refer to Nivea as “luxury”.

I’d go back and check but I’d be there all day skipping over the scratching post stories until I got there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think he actually managed to refer to Nivea as “luxury”.

I’d go back and check but I’d be there all day skipping over the scratching post stories until I got there.
He did. 😂 I wouldn't class Nivea as luxury.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so he's bought and read Caroline Hirons book has he aye? Well in that book there are 2 things she says are a waste of money ~ beauty fridges and sheet face masks.

But nae debates 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a bespoke Mario day it’s been on the gram today. He’s given us a little bit of everything. Troll rant, mini haul of more useless tit, hoovering around things, him trying and failing to string a sentence together but instead just using his own boujee bespoke patter - we’ve been well and truly spoiled today, nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sending his friend over to troll that account that called him out is beyond bullying, No offence to his friend Sam, but would she be so quick to fight his battles knowing he put in the same amount to her Go fund me page as he spent on his plug ins from Amazon, a friend of 10 yrs eh? He is absolute scum, and people that defend him are even worse.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
See the lassie has posted a reply, she sounds ok and I see she's called Marj out on his "deek found it last night" bullshit too. Honestly Marj, you couldn't lie straight in bed mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has absolutely nae self awareness has he? 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s almost comical.

I don’t believe for one second that “troll’s” grid post was an isolated incident. I think he’s been getting a tidal wave of abuse into his wee Outbox over that video of him and Rayn and rather than put his strangler hands up and say “Guys, that video didn’t come across the way I intended, it was a joke, please don’t be worried about Rayn”, he goes on the attack, picking on a small account who he knows has unfollowed him anyway, so nae repercussions. Nasty piece of work and a chicken tit to boot.

So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw thought I was going to get my first thread title as it had the most likes oh well next time I’m sure Marion will give us plenty more content 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Ok so he's bought and read Caroline Hirons book has he aye? Well in that book there are 2 things she says are a waste of money ~ beauty fridges and sheet face masks.

But nae debates 😑
Also he put his body mist on at the wrong step soooooyannoooo he isn't that boujoeee with his skincare.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw thought I was going to get my first thread title as it had the most likes oh well next time I’m sure Marion will give us plenty more content 😂
The most liked was actually Coping With Mario but I made a bespoke decision and thought this one was much better 😁

Where is this being posted?!
On @ourcozylittleplace's post about Rayn.

Along with this gem....must be a Tattler 😂

3A09F101-27F1-40B4-8A9A-E730AC900049.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ll not be able to read all this til later or even had a chance to look at his stories today but when I do I am sure there will be a very rare show of pussy love after he has read here. Am I right???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.