Cleaning with Mario #15 Take a seat and get some class!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that little outburst has justimyfied me having another laughter induced organism.

Derek - should you happen by here on your fiance's behalf consider this.

People who don't know your other half, who you think misinterpret him, will possibly include potential future employers.

Is it within the scope of possibility that there is a reason he is still on furlough and not back at work yet?

Is Mario banking his hopes and your disposable income on getting snapped up by an agent and having a Mrs Hinch wealth trajectory? He's got a large following and has had press attention, but it still just hasn't happened. Do you have a plan b?

And finally, without exception, everyone on here rather likes you. Why do you think that is?

Just saying this is what an alternative perspective looks like, but far easier just to write everyone off as a jealous hater eh?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That tik tok 🤢🤢🤢 Rayn is proper cringing for him. I'm not a cat person but that cat hates him!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A take no tit from NOBODY..... aye sit doon you and calm the ham. Firstly Marion you are a nasty little piece of work and us tattlers have saw through your BULL a long time ago, but I reckon since you’re venom about your lovely innocent cat and the fact you have reacted the way u have speaks vols. Every one who watches u have saw your true colours and you can try and pretend that you love your wee Rayn but I believe you don’t have a morsel of love in your heart. Pathetic narcissist that should be pulled down a peg or two. Secondly I don’t believe that ANYONE at any given time has thought your cooncil borrowers flat is a palace 🤣 you are so far up your own arse I’m surprised you don’t come back out with a permanent tan 🤪 away and take yer head for a shite and give your arse a break. IBS boujee bespoke midden 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why’s he still going on about trolls!! He’s as bad as hinch! A few people disagreed with the way he spoke to the cat and he cannae cope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why’s he still going on about trolls!! He’s as bad as hinch! A few people disagreed with the way he spoke to the cat and he cannae cope!!
Could someone please go rescue that beautiful cat & Derek 🙏
Sweet mother of god, what the duck is wrong with Derek, the poor guy is clearly controlled, his only friend is the wee cat 🐈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So they've put those car air fresheners aside for the moment Deek passes his test....

They do realise you don't get to keep the car don't they? That you don't just move in and start putting air fresheners everywhere thinking its yours. I wonder where Mierdre got that idea from.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That age old tactic of drumming up follower engagement - hard on the heels of the admission that he'd do the world a favour and make the gram his full time job if only the money and the management came a-calling.

That tik tok showing off ALL his dick moves. Rayn meanwhile moves out of the way before she is buried beneath the avalanche of his inadequacies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A take no tit from NOBODY..... aye sit doon you and calm the ham. Firstly Marion you are a nasty little piece of work and us tattlers have saw through your BULL a long time ago, but I reckon since you’re venom about your lovely innocent cat and the fact you have reacted the way u have speaks vols. Every one who watches u have saw your true colours and you can try and pretend that you love your wee Rayn but I believe you don’t have a morsel of love in your heart. Pathetic narcissist that should be pulled down a peg or two. Secondly I don’t believe that ANYONE at any given time has thought your cooncil borrowers flat is a palace 🤣 you are so far up your own arse I’m surprised you don’t come back out with a permanent tan 🤪 away and take yer head for a shite and give your arse a break. IBS boujee bespoke midden 🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂
He definitely needs brought down a peg or two.
When he was going on like a gangster. A take no tit of Nobody. I think he needed to change his tena lady he got his knackers In a right twisted!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sweet Jesus what did I miss?
It’s a good job I have 6 weeks off and my holiday has been cancelled, I’ll need that time to catch up on the threads and Mariana’s ranting.
I wonder if his neck when blotchy with anger!
And he then went on a mad rampage turning his bespoke flat upside down! Smashing zoflora and emptying his Avamay baskets!
Oh no it’s already a tit hole.

Also who the duck buys car air fresheners, when they don’t own a car!
I can just picture the interior of the car, fluffy bespoke car seat covers and cushions.
All bespoke from eBay.
Wax melt hub caps and we have car cleaning with Mazda to looK forward too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did the shopping centres in Scotland not open back up today? Is the Debenhams he works in opening back up?

Reactions: 5
Sweet Jesus what did I miss?
It’s a good job I have 6 weeks off and my holiday has been cancelled, I’ll need that time to catch up on the threads and Mariana’s ranting.
I wonder if his neck when blotchy with anger!
And he then went on a mad rampage turning his bespoke flat upside down! Smashing zoflora and emptying his Avamay baskets!
Oh no it’s already a tit hole.

Also who the duck buys car air fresheners, when they don’t own a car!
I can just picture the interior of the car, fluffy bespoke car seat covers and cushions.
All bespoke from eBay.
Wax melt hub caps and we have car cleaning with Mazda to looK forward too
I’m a bit lost, have that bought a car or getting one gifted or what’s the crack there, maybe I missed something!!

Reactions: 4
AM FINE MA LOVELIE NAWT UPSET ATAWLL

😂😂😂😂
He definitely needs brought down a peg or two.
When he was going on like a gangster. A take no tit of Nobody. I think he needed to change his tena lady he got his knackers In a right twisted!
The scariest thing about Mario is that haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if his employers (if he still has a job) would be interested to know how he speaks to people when they ask a simple question, with his boooujee bye felicia crap, no-one wants a bully working for them, especially as he is in the public eye 🙄😂 Hopefully his bosses watch his stories, the way he goes on is ridiculous and embarrassing, poor Derek and rayn, I'd be mortified if I knew him in person, he's so far up his own arse he could pose as his ain teef journeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And now to get back to our usual highbrow bants, why can the display Shark not be parked behind the ridiculous plush mirror?

No really, why?

Did the shopping centres in Scotland not open back up today? Is the Debenhams he works in opening back up?
It's already open, was one of the first to open, and he's still on furlough 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.