Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute self serving prick, comes on to say happy birthday to his sister then waffles on about his insta journey for 4567899 mins, he infuriates me! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t forget kids, he’s done MANY wonderful things for businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of folk with no sense of humour 'in tears' or 'screaming' or ' laughing my head off' at masdam and his wee comment on that program is truly depressing! It's not that funny, he is not that funny 🙄
I know! They must be the same people that spit coffee on their keyboards and have to pull over in their car if something ‘hilair’ comes on the radio.

He seems to repost every mention he is given, I might just mention him myself and see if I get posted too 🤔 should be easy any pathetic weak compliment should do the trick.

So last night was a 'right off'

A RIGHT OFF.

😕
😂 Him and his sleep, instead of moaning constantly why doesn’t he go out and get some fresh air and exercise. 200 steps a day around his hobbit flat is obviously not cutting it. It’s not rocket science! Also why you not back to work yet Melv?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My head this morning told me I did have too much lockdown gin which very much explains my bespoke feelings that hes not that bad. I have since listened to his waffle today about how he is a saviour of small businesses and reminded myself hes a boujee chemical infused wee div!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if there were rankings for insta huns I'd say Martin would push his granny in front of a bus to save himself whereas some others would push her in front of a bus for free wax melts 😂

Also still laughing at him congratulating the chaps on their colab with ava may 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cringe every time I see his food shop. microwave dinners, rustler burgers, a lot of shite and in amongst that yesterday there is one Asda fresh tray that looks like something breaded! Nae wonder he walks around looking as unwell! I wonder how often he drinks too? He says hardly ever but always going on about it!
I've come to the conclusion that, like the newly acquired shelf book, his boujee wee set up with his herbs and spices must be yet another thing that's for display only in his gaff. Can't see him adding any herbs and spices to a rustlers burgers or any of the other pierce-film-lid-several-times dinners he has in there.

Wonder if he put use by dates on any of those wee labels, cos by the time they empty, it'll be as effective as adding dust to whatever he's cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm going to go against the folks on here that think he's hilarious and has no harm in him. I think he is a nasty piece of work personally, it absolutely shines through him when someone gets something he doesn't have. Melvin is a nasty jealous little shite and is as thick as tit to boot. I can't say as I watch him anymore as I just find him too rage inducing these days, I miss when I could at least laugh at him, but now I can't anymore.

The only thing I miss is the top bants on this thread with ma lovelies, especially @cleaningupthecrap and @Frankensooze :( 😘😘
I thought I was the only one that thought this 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
aww ffs "Av dun many wunderful things for businesses" and I don't believe for a second we "don't really get to see them either" wee diddy shows us up his nose and down his bog daily. And duck knows what "just irritateing" means, reiterating maybe but know knows with Marion. Would say hope she gives him a harder kick in future but az we aw know he wiznae built to break eh. So aye - me me me as per but happy brirthday sis

• Haha
Oh i’ve no illusions about his nature. I’ve said before that one of his bitchy wee galpals keeps crossing my path through various situations & I can’t stand her. She’s nice once you get to know her apparantly - that’s clearly on her terms whether she wants to get to know you though 🙄

• Haha
He really does think there’s no one else like him. The heid on him is unreal 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never seen someone that can turn every single situation into something about their self

• Haha
Same here. I still like extracting the urine from him for being a bit of a lady's front bum but there's a poisonous streak in him too and you see it when the mask slips and he has a pissy fit. Hate the way he talks about Dezza. Hate the wind always in his face attitude and he always plays the homophobia card. Being gay has nothing whatsoever to do with being an hole.

Go back and watch peppergate in his highlights and tell me there's no malice.

Welcome back Queen Bamalam!

I agree. Think he acts "cute". When someone is being falsely nice then they'll be a complete sneak\witch. I mean him deciding to no longer do a swipe up to a company during the pandemic (during a scary uncertain time for everyone) because they hiked the prices up confirmed this. Wasn't even by that much

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
One of my favourite things about this thread are the icons of oor Marjorie that some of you have gracing your profiles. Never fails to make me laugh and I love it when his bespoke wee face pops up on another thread unexpectedly to give me a chuckle xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One of my favourite things about this thread are the icons of oor Marjorie that some of you have gracing your profiles. Never fails to make me laugh and I love it when his bespoke wee face pops up on another thread unexpectedly to give me a chuckle xxx
Haha, I like that, too! 😂 I might be on the Grinch thread or in the Celeb forum and I see a few Melv profile pics and they make me smile! 😄 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here. I still like extracting the urine from him for being a bit of a lady's front bum but there's a poisonous streak in him too and you see it when the mask slips and he has a pissy fit. Hate the way he talks about Dezza. Hate the wind always in his face attitude and he always plays the homophobia card. Being gay has nothing whatsoever to do with being an hole.

Go back and watch peppergate in his highlights and tell me there's no malice.

Welcome back Queen Bamalam!
Where is peppergate in his highlights please?x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.