Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd actually be so delighted, I'm genuinely convinced that it's a joke account. Also I think it's hilarious that yeah he's a bit of an arse and punching with dezza but he's not a complete bleep, unlike so many other insta huns. Delighted he's a secret finance warrior or possible mi5 member. One of the two πŸ˜‚βœŒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I cant cope with this today 🀣🀣🀣🀣 ending myself here laughing 🀣🀣 I wish he hadnt read the back and sprayed it all over his face. What an absolute tool. Some skincare expert he is!!!! Moron! How many of his lovelies wasted money on this shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did yiz see him run his fingers through all that hair πŸ€ͺ
Its like a Head and Shoulders advert... 😍 πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

I'd actually be so delighted, I'm genuinely convinced that it's a joke account. Also I think it's hilarious that yeah he's a bit of an arse and punching with dezza but he's not a complete bleep, unlike so many other insta huns. Delighted he's a secret finance warrior or possible mi5 member. One of the two πŸ˜‚βœŒ
I follow the Grinch and Beggy Evans threads and although we obviously take the piss, there is more anger towards those are they are foul fraudsters, whereas our Melv provides so many laughs and I think he's not a bad fella and is harmlesss, certainly not a complete cretin like the rest! If it IS revealed he's actually called Michael, has a degree in finance and owns one of those boujee hooooses up the road, then that would be absooooolutely foookin' hilarious - never mind "hello ma lovelies", it would be "good morning, one and all" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its like a Head and Shoulders advert... 😍 πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

I follow the Grinch and Beggy Evans threads and although we obviously take the piss, there is more anger towards those are they are foul fraudsters, whereas our Melv provides so many laughs and I think he's not a bad fella and is harmlesss, certainly not a complete cretin like the rest! If it IS revealed he's actually called Michael, has a degree in finance and owns one of those boujee hooooses up the road, then that would be absooooolutely foookin' hilarious - never mind "hello ma lovelies", it would be "good morning, one and all" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Absolutley this. I have a soft spot for him really, he cracks me up. With his following he could be constant ad ad ad #swipeup but hes not and I actually respect him for it. Have I had too much lockdown Gin this evening?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutley this. I have a soft spot for him really, he cracks me up. With his following he could be constant ad ad ad #swipeup but hes not and I actually respect him for it. Have I had too much lockdown Gin this evening?
Nope - I've had nae alcohol and think he's fab and have a soft spot for him, so aye. 🀩 πŸ’Ž πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with you!
i really don’t like amount of chemicals he sprays in his shoebox though.
I’ve read here before that Rayns a hoosecat.. and he jumped out the window once? Someone enlighten me or will I have to digging through the threads?? When, given a guesstimate, did it happen? 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As a sideline he's a successful dog breeder for actual Akiltas. The noises in the attic were in fact the latest litter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Totally agree πŸ˜‚ He’s King of the Fannies, make no mistake, but there’s no malice there & there’s no denying he cheers me up with his antics πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with you!
i really don’t like amountof chemicals he sprays in his shoebox though.
I’ve read here before that Rayns a hoosecat.. and he jumped out the window once? Someone enlighten me or will I have to digging through the threads?? When, given a guesstimate, did it happen? 🀣
Yeah, he does need to calm down spraying all those chemicals around the cat. I don't think having a cat in that flat is fair on it but at least he canned the idea of getting another!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He has to be a parody account. The real Melvin works in finance and is extremely serious all the time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the tattoos on his hands are drawn on with eyeliner for our benefit hence the makeup x
That would actually explain where he gets the money for all his stuff. That or him and Derek have an Onlyfans account...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Evening my lovelies...sorry for gien yous aw the boak earlier I was a tad stressed 🀣
That wee flat tour this morning was like a tribute if he wad deid or summat.
However when he appears in his stories like this:
4819C741-A471-4C63-B822-795BA5EB08A0.jpeg

He always reminds me of the β€˜ghost’ in Three Men In A Baby....πŸ€ͺ
CDB27A77-9542-44CF-9667-4DC96D5B0577.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Evening my lovelies...sorry for gien yous aw the boak earlier I was a tad stressed 🀣
That wee flat tour this morning was like a tribute if he wad deid or summat.
However when he appears in his stories like this:
View attachment 169507
He always reminds me of the β€˜ghost’ in Three Men In A Baby....πŸ€ͺ
View attachment 169508
FFS is he hoarding the contents of Debenhams beauty counters in that teeny tiny wee flat πŸ™„ Do you think he sits and plays shops with all that stuff . Wee bit of roleplay when Dezza comes home from work 🀣
Next thread has to be Hoarding with Mario ......so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That person he reposted saying Naked Attraction has been going for a year...... Hun its been going four years. They like to act like they are all in the know πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.