Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badaboom

VIP Member
He is so thick I actually cannae cope. Remember when it hit summer and he bought thin curtains for his bedroom? See how he is always awake and whining at 5am? 🤦🏽‍♀️
57D645E9-D441-44D5-A8A5-B76C8F747662.jpeg
7187C1E0-8FA3-4DB2-9D1E-791A51188C20.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Why has Marion bought a new washing up bowl. It doesn’t seem that long ago that his brother bought him a posh Bougie bespoke one (Joseph Joseph I think) 😳

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Just settled doon wi a wee cup of boujee bespoke tea to sit n watch wee melvs 400 dots 👌🏻 💎

skipped past the pages I’ve missed on here so there’s nae spoilers 🤣

• Haha

Swipeupguyzzz

God that was painful in the extreme, he really doesn't have a bloody clue. How to piss off e.l.f. and Tatcha at the same time eh - look up "doop" in the dictionary Marj (may have to check your spelling first mind) Literally means deceive, trick, hoax etc - not really the connotation any brand worth their salt looks to cultivate. So aye.....

I think Mario was referring to a character from a Scottish TV show called Still Game . Isa is notoriously nosey, knows everyone’s business and doesn’t let anything pass her by. Which I guess he was linking to the fact people spotted and asked him about his “humidifier “🤣.
Not standing up for Mario - he does indeed have his own vocabulary and despite being from the west coast too I could do with someone to translate his nonsense
And so different looking in real life too! Met her out and about in Glasgow a few times and she looks SO different and seems a genuinely nice lady.

He buys, often unnecessarily in bulk, one brand after another in the vague hope they'll hire him as the face of the brand and he'll be propelled to stardom. When nothing comes of each story, he looks for something else to buy and the cycle continues... I think it culminated this week with him actually admitting he wants to be a full time influencer and asking for help to achieve it.
Agree, he thinks by tagging them in they'll recognise his potential and snap him up, can you actually imagine - half the folk on here can hardly even understand him and a lot of us are fellow Scots :ROFLMAO: If he's serious he's got to monetize it, that's what gets noticed pure and simple, though seeing as he thought doing (non affiliated!) eBay swipe ups would share his home address I doubt he could manage that by himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stormi

When Ava May struck a deal with Semi Chem she took Melvin with her to the meeting, and there was a teaser about him setting up a project of his own with them.

Nothing came of it as he later confessed that he'd backed out cos he "shit himself".

We never did find out what that scary opportunity was exactly, but I do wonder if he kicks himself on the regular about not giving it a go.

Opportunities drying up faster than his non-misted face.
He hardly ever mentions her now!! I think they seen the true little selfish arse that he is! Boujeee one st that !! 😂😂😂 yeah I remember all that with semi chem

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
It annoys me that he keeps waffling on about wanting Derek to become a driver. We all know he’s only encouraging it because he will expect Derek to become his personal chauffeur 🙄

Also!! For those of you who are blocked, Tattle has an instagram viewer option now where I think you will be able to watch stories without going through Instagram. I just read about it on another thread! Should be in the menu sidebar at the bottom I believe.

• Haha

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
But remember the page is now all areas of his life
See, I read ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW 💎 as meaning all parts of his life are now bespoke and bijou perfect 👌🏼 hence the diamond.

I could be completely wrong though 🤷🏻‍♀️ One never knows with Manbagzda.

Maybe something to ask on the next Q+A...? 😆

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
That £200 she spent on bath bombs could have bought her some followers and maybe take her up the the 10k mark she’s been dying for, then we can start the thread and let rip. She doesn’t have enough followers yet but I can’t wait for the day she does 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She annoys me no end and I used to feel sorry for her sometimes but can’t stop watching!

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just watched it, I am absolutely dead at speeyonjay 🤣💀 RIP
I laughed so much the first time he said it. Laughing now at the thought 🤣 Once I composed myself, I went back to watch the rest of his stories and he kept saying it! 🤣 🤣 He’s so serious as well.
As our Mario would say ah cannae cope!

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
New ttitle courtesy of @Caramel Swirl with 43 votes.

Hope this is correct, not been here long!
YES! 😂 I love it! 🤩

Hello ma luvliessss
Just wanne say no surprise tha our wee fanny mazza has a headache fo the 4th day ina row wi all the Wee shite He sprays everywhere!!
Have a boujie day ma luvliesssss
I'm surprised his heeeed hasn't fallen aff with the amount of fumes inside it! 🤯

I know if I clean my surfaces with diluted Zoflora then spray my Febreeze, it gets a bit much and I open the window, so how they all cope with like 4 different things being sprayed and used at once is beyond me! 🤢

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
How dare Mavis expose awe areas of Denzels life, Does the wee prick have permission to discuss wae his hunners and hunners of mafia his Denzels non bespoke facecare routine
.so aye

• Haha