Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These aren’t the only two that require clarification 😂😂

Outbox/inbox
Itterate/reiterate
Joost/just/gist
Hunners/no one
Thoosands/one or two
Staple/one of a bajillion others
Game changer/plastic tat & toot that will fall to pieces after first use & be quietly sent to its landfill graveyard
Not greasy/A cardiologists worst nightmare
I’m fine, I’m absolutely fine/ please message me asking what’s wrong, I need attention
Deep clean/ a cursory wipe or hoover around stationary objects

I’m going to work or this could go on indefinitely 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Remember someone messaged him asking what boujee meant & he didn’t even know 😂😂
No way?? 😂 When did he get messaged that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
These aren’t the only two that require clarification 😂😂

Outbox/inbox
Itterate/reiterate
Joost/just/gist
Hunners/no one
Thoosands/one or two
Staple/one of a bajillion others
Game changer/plastic tat & toot that will fall to pieces after first use & be quietly sent to its landfill graveyard
Not greasy/A cardiologists worst nightmare
I’m fine, I’m absolutely fine/ please message me asking what’s wrong, I need attention
Deep clean/ a cursory wipe or hoover around stationary objects

I’m going to work or this could go on indefinitely 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Remember someone messaged him asking what boujee meant & he didn’t even know 😂😂
So accurate! But you forgot a big one...

“My family and their lives are private” / “ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW 💎

Including - dads heart attack, treatment and recovery; mums employment including name and location and time served; sisters house move, renovations and hideous decor choices et al!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ewewwww 🤢. The disgusting wee clat bag stores his handheld hoover which he hoovers the bog floor with next to his bread bin 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it’s been said time and time again but what’s with the incessant spraying and tit!!! I’ve just sprayed some fly spray in my living room because, well it’s summer so all windows and doors open, my dog went running oot the hoose sneezing like a banshee.

Edit: the way he hoovers is annoying id love him to move his sofa and see what’s hiding/living under there! He hoovers like 5inches away from everything . Think he just thinks ‘hoover lines’ is classed as cleaning.

• Haha
Morning ma lovelies!! Pure boiling here the day so just gonnae do ma usual, spray the tit outa everything, move nuthin, run the shark over the same 4cm of free carpet space, then sling £30 in that absolutely STUNNING game changing wee bum bag I got from ASOS last week, head oot and see what new useless crap I can buy fur ma little shop of horrors. So aye.... mwah mwah mwah 💋💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“My first love song quit playing games with my heart” well am not 1 bit surprised by this admission by the maid herself 🤣 but know this Marion u better quit getting on my nerves, my boujee, bespoke designer nerves ok. Am gonna end up on the smoke like yer good man. And am tempted to send u a boujee message telling u my true feelings but I’m afraid that the message might not reach u, because for all I know it could end up in your outbox, sent box, inbox so aye..nae debates oan ma page 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As an experiment for science and the benefit of mankind and planet earth, we should all live as Melvin for a day and then do an impact report on:

1. How did it affect your breathing and your bowels?
2. Did you feel boujee and bespoke at any point?
3. Did other members of your household require medication / demand a divorce / sleep in the spare room / weep silently and glare balefully / open a Tik Tok account?
4. Does your pet now hate you?
5. How's your bank balance?

Test subjects must possess a wintry housecoat and a devil may care attitude.

Anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does it bother anybody else the way he says helllloooo myyy lovvvvllllieeees because I’m about ready to smash my head into my phone, it’s so insincere the way he says it! head! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does it bother anybody else the way he says helllloooo myyy lovvvvllllieeees because I’m about ready to smash my head into my phone, it’s so insincere the way he says it! head! 😡
He’s a condescending professional boujee wee troll that knows exactly what he’s doing. He thrives off all the hate

• Haha
No way?? 😂 When did he get messaged that? 😂
It was ages ago - someone messaged him asking what it actually meant & he did a story (which clarified he actually didn’t know 😂) He was like: “boujee jist means, like, boujee, ah don’t know how tae explain it, ma lovelie, like jist pyooar boujee, so aye” 😂😂😂 It was MAGICAL 😂😂😂

So accurate! But you forgot a big one...

“My family and their lives are private” / “ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW 💎

Including - dads heart attack, treatment and recovery; mums employment including name and location and time served; sisters house move, renovations and hideous decor choices et al!
Bowel movements - him AND Deek 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so it’s Del Boy taking the driving lessons, not our Marie.
I bet he thinks he’s gona have his own wee chauffeur now. Don’t do it Derek!!!! There’ll be cheeky doobies to calm the nerves pre lesson I bet
Surley is Melvin is as blind as he makes out he wouldn’t be allowed to drive?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can you wish him dead, bloody hell! 😱 I know we all take the piss and he knows it, but he's not harmed any of us, so to wish death on him is scary!

Reactions: 14
How can you wish him dead, bloody hell! 😱 I know we all take the piss and he knows it, but he's not harmed any of us, so to wish death on him is scary!
People who tend to send messages like that are normally people you know or an ex or something. Not unless someone has said something like eat shite and die which is more of an expression and he had over dramatised it. I need to laugh but I’ve just came on to post 20 stories to let you all know that I don’t care and I’m not bothered by it!?! Lol he has probs made it all up for content since he has none except for hoovering and cleaning round stuff 😂

• Haha
People who tend to send messages like that are normally people you know or an ex or something. Not unless someone has said something like eat shite and die which is more of an expression and he had over dramatised it. I need to laugh but I’ve just came on to post 20 stories to let you all know that I don’t care and I’m not bothered by it!?! Lol he has probs made it all up for content since he has none except for hoovering and cleaning round stuff 😂
Yeh, its normally someone whose unhinged or with a grudge! I see where he's coming from as nobody deserves hate unless it's warranted, but if it's TRUE, name and shame them - I would!

So aye, ma lovelies.... he's looking particularly boujee today with his glasses and sweatshirt! 💎 🤓 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did someone wish him dead though? Why does he not do what Hinch does and post said message, naming them or not? I’m taking that as bullshit til I see the proof..come on we love slagging him cos he’s such a self centred arrogant knob but who would actually wish him dead 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t believe for a second his little rant about death threats etc, I think someone’s fishing for insta love and clarification on how wonderfully plush he is.
he’s jumped on the hinch train for sympathy like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m awaiting the 1354333 stories from all his minions blowing smoke up his arse telling him how great he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.