Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. So the flat he built far the grun’ up disnae huv the wow factor? Och Marlene, huv ye been in at yer man’s stash again the night? Yer talkin absolute shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Hello ma lovelies" that voice really gets on my tits. Doesn't even clean things right, standing cleaning a mirror while videoing, there's big streaks all down it and he's like "much better" nae bother

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right. So the flat he built far the grun’ up disnae huv the wow factor? Och Marlene, huv ye been in at yer man’s stash again the night? Yer talkin absolute shite.
His lack of writing/spelling/comprehension abilities means that never a truer word was spoken 😂

I'm laughing so hard at what he thinks are artfully placed LV bags. Nah, Melvin, we are just imagining you with your Pete Beale bag coming to ask if we want to buy anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so it’s Del Boy taking the driving lessons, not our Marie.
I bet he thinks he’s gona have his own wee chauffeur now. Don’t do it Derek!!!! There’ll be cheeky doobies to calm the nerves pre lesson I bet

• Haha
Awww wee dezza finally doing something for himself 🥰
Canny wait til he gets a car n st Marion tackyfies it wi bespoke boujee fluffy grey dice n a good skoosh of fabulosa. Braw ma lovelies 👌🏻 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
poor wee Stockholm Syndrome Derek. That’s good hes learning to escape. I mean drive. Nae debates So aye .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank God its Derek who's going to learn to drive! 😂
Must be a perk of being famous, most folk I know have been waiting months for an update after they all closed in March. He's all booked in and ready to hit the road and no debate, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since when are driving instructors back on the road? Mines keeps updating me saying he’s not allowed to do lessons yet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty new to our M but SO many questions, hoping you can help me oot ma lovelies

1. He's serious yeah? About being a cleaning account? Seems to be but I swear some of it's like an episode of Gary Tank Commander so want to check
2. Do we ever see Derek? (I've only seen him in bed ill)
3. Do we ever see his lordship oot the hoose?
4. Does the cat get new bowls every other day? (only been following him a wee while and spotted about 6 changes already)

So aye, if somewan could fill me in, that would be great. If I don't reply straight away, dinnae worry, I'm awrite just mebbe taking a wee break, but I'm fine honestly - no dms or messages I AM FINE, so aye.....
Also a newbie- what is boujee and bespoke?

Who has ruffled saint marions feathers to make him post a load of waffle about having a dream flat built from the groon up and hes not jealous of anyones house ma lovelies. not jealous nae debates. #knockoffbaginshotnotgifted

Words mario uses to descibe everything...from toilet cleaner to a sofa!

• Haha
They've gotta be taking the piss. Yeah, well, a poo rolled in glitter is sparkling, but it's still crap
Screenshot_20200623-222127_kindlephoto-42337632.png

Interior designer? He's basically copied every generic, boring trend going. A two year old could design a better house

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Melvin patently has no idea either as he tosses them about out of context.

Melvins mass produced plush bed came flat packed and the delivery guys then put it together in his home. Melvin believes this makes it bespoke.

He would describe the way he "styles" this bed as boujee.

Melvins Christmas abomination (tree) in pink would be described by him as both boujee and bespoke.

Fidiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So he has been getting thoosands, not hunners, THOOSANDS!!! of messages about the wonder of make up that he invented. I love how he manages to stay so grounded, being the hooooge celeb and life changer that he is.
Wee Marie highlighting aw the boujie items he wants from the Argos catalogue

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Melvin patently has no idea either as he tosses them about out of context.

Melvins mass produced plush bed came flat packed and the delivery guys then put it together in his home. Melvin believes this makes it bespoke.

He would describe the way he "styles" this bed as boujee.

Melvins Christmas abomination (tree) in pink would be described by him as both boujee and bespoke.

Fidiot.
These aren’t the only two that require clarification 😂😂

Outbox/inbox
Itterate/reiterate
Joost/just/gist
Hunners/no one
Thoosands/one or two
Staple/one of a bajillion others
Game changer/plastic tat & toot that will fall to pieces after first use & be quietly sent to its landfill graveyard
Not greasy/A cardiologists worst nightmare
I’m fine, I’m absolutely fine/ please message me asking what’s wrong, I need attention
Deep clean/ a cursory wipe or hoover around stationary objects

I’m going to work or this could go on indefinitely 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

These aren’t the only two that require clarification 😂😂

Outbox/inbox
Itterate/reiterate
Joost/just/gist
Hunners/no one
Thoosands/one or two
Staple/one of a bajillion others
Game changer/plastic tat & toot that will fall to pieces after first use & be quietly sent to its landfill graveyard
Not greasy/A cardiologists worst nightmare
I’m fine, I’m absolutely fine/ please message me asking what’s wrong, I need attention
Deep clean/ a cursory wipe or hoover around stationary objects

I’m going to work or this could go on indefinitely 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Remember someone messaged him asking what boujee meant & he didn’t even know 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry I’ve not been able to watch him for a week ? Is he going back to work ? Or did they go bust ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.