Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which Debenhams does the shiny face bleep work at? I know one to the Glasgow stores is shutting, is it his one? And if it isn't surely the wee wanker must be going back to work soon? I really miss his lonely stories from his breaks when he sits all on his todd :ROFLMAO:
Aww, he did Stories in work on his breaks? 😂 omeone said a short time ago his store will remain open, but I dont know what one that is.

Reactions: 3
Those thin nets wont help, why did he buy them? 😂 He needs blackout curtains, ffs! I do sympathise with not being able to sleep, I had 5 days of it a few years ago and it's horrible!
All sleep experts say that your brain has to be trained to accept the notion that bed is for sleeping. He spends way too much time training his brain to accept the notion that his bed is for so many other things - mainly photographing for the 'gram. His bedroom is often his other lounge, dining room and place of "work".

Melvin is all about his foibles; IBS, headaches, allergies, sensitive skin and poor sleep patterns and he does nothing to help himself with any of his conditions. He actively exacerbates all of them (and thats if you accept they exist) and will tell you on camera with a straight face that he has tried EVERYTHING.

All part of his "charm".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Every time I watch his stories I just sit and chuckle at the fact he has a hair dryer and straighteners 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All sleep experts say that your brain has to be trained to accept the notion that bed is for sleeping. He spends way too much time training his brain to accept the notion that his bed is for so many other things - mainly photographing for the 'gram. His bedroom is often his other lounge, dining room and place of "work".

Melvin is all about his foibles; IBS, headaches, allergies, sensitive skin and poor sleep patterns and he does nothing to help himself with any of his conditions. He actively exacerbates all of them (and thats if you accept they exist) and will tell you on camera with a straight face that he has tried EVERYTHING.

All part of his "charm".
Hmm, you are right, there - your bedroom needs to be a haven to relax and sleep. I use my phone before bed as I like to chill out for an hour or so, but I shouldn't really as it stimulates me.

Every time I watch his stories I just sit and chuckle at the fact he has a hair dryer and straighteners 🙈😂
I think I've only seen him using the Dyson ONCE OR TWICE since Derek bought it! 🙄 😂 He's got a gadget for everything, and most are useless, the wee shite! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm, you are right, there - your bedroom needs to be a haven to relax and sleep. I use my phone before bed as I like to chill out for an hour or so, but I shouldn't really as it stimulates me.

I think I've only seen him using the Dyson ONCE OR TWICE since Derek bought it! 🙄 😂 He's got a gadget for everything, and most are useless, the wee shite! 😂
I'd think it's a fair guess that most of us have a scroll, watch some telly or read a book before turning in but most of us don't complain about regularly not sleeping properly.

He just somehow revels in being perceived as a delicate wee flower when I reckon he's a bit of an old boot really for all the clutching of hoosecoat action 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t live in the UK, so I’ve no idea. how much rent would they be paying?
it baffles me the money he spends on crap he doesn’t need. Where is the money coming from? How much do you get for being unemployed in Scotland?

Mariam, when you’re reading this, No, I’m not even a tiny bit jealous of your matching bucket and strainer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mornin ma luvlees, is there shortage of cereal in paisley? Why does marjorie feel the need to do a tour of his shitter ...its gross ...rustlers for lunch ? And him and denzel with his and hers matching trackies hopefully they dont get to close to each other or there will be combusting... so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t cope with the Amount of crap everywhere in his house. Now everything is supa sized.
huge wax burners, massive reed diffusers, they’re gonna take over poor weeDeeks space on the couch soon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I’m gonna try pacifically with two different scents’

Specifically Mario.. SPECIFICALLY!!

• Haha
I want a job in Debenhams, because he clearly must get paid a fortune considering the amount of money he’s spent on the crap today alone!
Just because something is collapsible doesn’t just mean you hoard more of it and so forth. So aye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Cannot describe how much it frustrates me that he doesn't check tit like this before posting! So Aye!
Screenshot_20200615_131456_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also how the duck can he move in his bathroom! How does anyone need so many random bits of furniture in a bathroom. When he said his new toilet roll thing matched the other stuff I felt like messaging saying aye and it also matched that bathroom cabinet in the living room!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t live in the UK, so I’ve no idea. how much rent would they be paying?
it baffles me the money he spends on crap he doesn’t need. Where is the money coming from? How much do you get for being unemployed in Scotland?

Mariam, when you’re reading this, No, I’m not even a tiny bit jealous of your matching bucket and strainer.

I believe he isn't unemployed, he is furloughed which is paid by the government at 80% pay and a possible extra 20% by his employer
and if he was unemployed he would get some help for a few months @£73ish a week then Derek would have to 'keep' him

Reactions: 5
I see the love for Tesco bathroom cleaner quickly disappeared.....oh no another hit to their share value 😭

• Haha
Had a quick look at the website and all of that tat (the candle and burner) is out of stock, so I bet the crafty git is getting a swipe up for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha ha ‘Mrs Hinc‘ what a twit.

Why does he need a new bucket? He has his mop bucket, if you are looking to save space then you don’t need to buy another bucket?

Did he just buy that colander because it was grey and collapsed? I mean it’s not as if he is rinsing his rustler burgers is it? What will he use it for?

His claustrophobic bathroom good god man stop!

Great cleaning on the plush bespoke plush footstool Melv 👍🏻
D067182E-46C9-4E24-ABD6-80437E92DE21.jpeg

Phew! Thanks for letting me get all that out 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Nae fecker asked 'how dya keep your bespoke high gloss fridge' clean. They didn't!!!! Was just an excuse for an advert you spangle.

Ha ha ‘Mrs Hinc‘ what a twit.

Why does he need a new bucket? He has his mop bucket, if you are looking to save space then you don’t need to buy another bucket?

Did he just buy that colander because it was grey and collapsed? I mean it’s not as if he is rinsing his rustler burgers is it? What will he use it for?

His claustrophobic bathroom good god man stop!

Great cleaning on the plush bespoke plush footstool Melv 👍🏻
View attachment 154633

Phew! Thanks for letting me get all that out 😅
Is that jism?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.