Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you tag back the person who started the train off in the 1st place

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great job on the graphics Melv, this is why he is top of his game 🙄 You would think he would take his time to do it properly when it involves his queen.
F9CD7BB5-3164-4868-B87E-A971073CE24D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lovely warm day so he’s away out a walk in the tinfoil trackie?
Sweat will be belting down his wee bespoke heed. Hope he doesn’t come across another blind naketa dug ! imagine him running in that polyester the static ! Add into that fumes he must sweat out from all the Ava may wax melts and air fresheners from his over clutterd midden/full rent cooncil hoose! He would go up like a smoke mushroom! Boom 💥 paisley version of Chernobyl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s no way on this earth that Martin has IBS through the roof. He just talks a lot of drivel! The amount of crap he eats, if he did have IBS, he’d be permanently attached to the pan. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Afternoon tea, pizzas and McDonald's. Why he's not the size of his dream hoose is a mystery to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t decide if I like him or like watching his stories just to then read the comments on this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As soon as I seen those rustler burgers on his stories I had to come on here! Hadn’t looked at his stories in a while but by god you guys don’t disappoint 🤣🤣🤣
That tracksuit was so embarrassing like is his whole entire wee world grey shiny tack

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Which Debenhams does the shiny face bleep work at? I know one to the Glasgow stores is shutting, is it his one? And if it isn't surely the wee wanker must be going back to work soon? I really miss his lonely stories from his breaks when he sits all on his todd :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which Debenhams does the shiny face bleep work at? I know one to the Glasgow stores is shutting, is it his one? And if it isn't surely the wee wanker must be going back to work soon? I really miss his lonely stories from his breaks when he sits all on his todd :ROFLMAO:
Someone on thread 11 said he worked at the city centre one

Reactions: 1
The one that's shutting in Glasgow ain't his and Scotland don't have dates yet for non essential retail re-opening. There is an announcement expected about more easing measures towards end of this week so he's still aff til further notice.

I don't recall him saying at anytime that he's keen to get back either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.