Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what kind of mug is Body Shop Shelly!? He binned his eye gel by “mistake” so she’s sent him another one. I would have told him to piss off. Also for someone that is pretty certain to not have a job by Christmas he ain’t half splashing the cash! Ava May won’t be happy you’ve an AldI stick smelly now 🙄
Ah, but, you see - he’ll *never* have any need to purchase a new reed diffyoozer ever again because his 4 hunner mil wans will last him 4 lifetimes. Smarter than he looks 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell. Considering he “never drinks” I’ve seen the bleep with at least 4 hangovers since I started following him. That pizza as well. That’s a lot of dough for someone with “IBS”. Wouldn’t wanna be Dezza tonight. It’ll be like the scene out of Trainspotting again
Ohhhhh!! 🤢😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg what kind of mug is Body Shop Shelly!? He binned his eye gel by “mistake” so she’s sent him another one. I would have told him to piss off. Also for someone that is pretty certain to not have a job by Christmas he ain’t half splashing the cash! Ava May won’t be happy you’ve an AldI stick smelly now 🙄
Exactly. I am a body shop rep and those roll ons are £20 each, even with discount he’s getting about £35 worth of free stuff just from the roll ons. Ungrateful wee shite

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just thought I would add these here incase anyone was looking for a new avatar. I was going to change mine but I have quite like my mug, I actually like this mug more than Marion as we have never seen it since the day he bought it 🙄 He does bloody love his giant reed diffuser even though he bought it without smelling it. I hope it stinks 😂
View attachment 153468View attachment 153469View attachment 153470
Omg thank you for my new boujee profile picture! Something to refer to when I also need to scale a new luxury bespoke bit of tat to size.... so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg he is such a fud a teeth anniversary this guys needs an actual life! And its bad but i am enjoy the fact that hinch has started some stupid follow train thing this morning and hes not included 😂😂😂😂 i thought him and SOPHIE were BFF’s 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The shops are a free for all and it stresses you. What a little prick. Anyone here work in Tesco?? Can we get an aisle dedicated to Mariam.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.